Railway Jobs 2015Dear job seekers in this page you are going to visible all details regarding to Railway Jobs in year i.e. 2015. Ejobshub.in will be publishing railway jobs latest notification in upcoming time. Application forms will be received from all those who aspirants who are above 18 years and minimum 10th pass in determined format currently by Last date. For full updated details see below given data:
Railway Jobs 2015 Notice Board -
- 651 Openings in RRB – Full Details
- East Central Railway Openings – Full Details
- RRB Allahabad 44 Openings – Full Details
- Southern Railway 102 Vacancies – Get Full Info
- RRB Jammu Openings - Full Details
- RRB Bhubaneswar 07 Openings - Full Details
- RRB Chennai 26 Openings - Full Details
- RRB Chandigarh 13 Openings – Full Details
- East Coast Railway 32 Openings – Full Details
- RRB Bangalore 68 Vacancies – Full Details
- RRB Bilaspur 30 Vacancies - Get Full Details
- RRB Ajmer 30 Vacancies Notification – Full Details
- RRB Ahmedabad 94 Openings – Full Details
- RRB Mumbai 125 Openings – Full Details
- West Central Railway Recruitment – Full Details
- 750 Openings in Eastern Railway – Full Details
- North Central Railway (NCR) 109 Openings – Full Details
- CMRL Recruitment 2015 - 2016 chennaimetrorail.gov.in Latest Openings
- Chittaranjan Locomotive Works 615 Openings – Full Details
- Central Railway Recruitment 2015 - 2016 Application Form Notification
- North Western Railway 81 Vacancies – Full Details
- South Western Railway 194 Openings – Full Details
- Northeast Frontier Railway 144 Vacancies – Get Details
- RRB Bhopal 156 Vacancies – Full Details
- RRB Jammu 40 Openings – Full Details
About Indian Railway: Indian railway is the 2nd largest railway network in the world. Recently Indian railway minister has announced the about 120K jobs will be offered to all Indian nationals to increase the strength, handle the so big travelling agency of our country.
The job in railway these days pays healthy salaries and various other benefits because it is central government’s department and also earning plenty of profit from both goods and travel fare. The vacancies in railway are divided in some specific Group A, B, C and D (Different Railway Profiles).
How to Make Career in Railway Sector: Dear job finders if you have supplied your interested to Make Career in Railway Sector then at present you are at right place. Indian railway is in top ten railway network of the world. That is why time to time this central government sector department recruits candidates on several positions.
If we talk about Railway Jobs 2015 then large numbers of latest jobs are in a row for all kind of qualifications. All the parts of the India get benefit through these posts. Recently scale of pay has been revised for newly recruited job lovers.
Educational requirement to apply for any offered posts is minimum class 10th from any recognized board of education. Most requisite requirement in railway is ITI diploma in all possible trades.
Indian Railway is at first position in Asia continent. To run so big organization successfully employees also demanded more. To fulfill the necessity of the department new vacancies disclose frequently for experienced and freshers candidates.
Minimum age limit to apply for any post is 18 years but upper limit of age always gets relaxation for reserved categories. Kindly calculate your age firmly before apply to avoid the rejection of the forms.
It is also necessary to visit the respective railway sector official website to get entire details before apply. Download advertisement as well as format of application form. Attach copies of relevant documents and forward this envelope to proper address.
Railway Jobs 2015 Notification:
Name of the Posts:
- Positions against sport quota
- Group A, B, C & D
Academic Details: Applicants must be class 10th/ ITI / 12th pass or equivalent to this from any reputed board of education to apply for these posts.
Details of Age Limitation: Job fighters’ age should be between 18 years to 25 Years. Age relaxation will be provided as per rules govt. Rules to all reserved categories such as SC/ST and OBC.
Application Fee Structure:
Applicants will have to pay fix amount as application fees in the form of PO/Demand Draft. Fee exempted for SC/ST/PH category candidates.
Way of Selection: All those posts for which vacancies are to be filled by RRB (Railway Recruitment Board) will follow a simple procedure which is:
- First of all Application Form will be invited from qualified aspirants.
- Date will disclose of written exam
- Result will be declare and successful candidates will join the direct interview
- Last and final step is that- documents verification at defined location for the job seekers.
Some reasons from peoples are attract for railway jobs – Ejobshub team is going to tell you some reasons from that peoples are attract to make career in railway sector which are follows –
Job security - Job security is a very big reason, for that peoples are choose railway sector jobs. In government railway sector when you have place once time after that there are no tension related to job.
Attractive Salary - To choose a career in railway sector another reason is attractive salary range. In railway sector government are issued good pay scale rather than to other organization. Pay scale is depends on post to post. There are minimum pay scale is Rs. 5200-20,200.
Sports Facility – In Indian railway, candidates after get a job may also participate in national and international level sports tournaments. It is very beneficial for those candidates who have interest in sport field.
Career growth opportunities – in railway sector career growth opportunities are very much. Time to time Indian railway is provides you chance for you career growth.
Offline Way -Hey willing and railway jobs searching applicants first of visit the official website of railway. Download specific format of Application Form and fill and the mandatory columns, attach attested copies of caste certificate, qualification proofs, demand draft original receipt, paste passport size photos and send all these credentials with form in an envelop at respective address on or before closing date.
Online way – in online way please follow below steps –
- First of all log on at Indian Railway official website which is www.indianrailways.gov.in
- After open this website you will see various recruitment board lists.
- Go on any recruitment board site as per your choice or where you want a job.
- Then go in “Recruitment” section on that particular RRB website.
- After that you will see various recruitments advertise.
- Read official advertisement very carefully.
- After read the official advertises apply online very carefully.
Note: Dear job hunters to get Railway Jobs 2015 easily visit our portal where a section as “Railway Jobs” is available on ejobshub.blogspot.in.