Searching for jobs in Rajasthan? If yes then Rajasthan Public Service Commission has released notification of employmentfor fill up 6468 vacancies for the posts of Teacher. Those appliers who have required teaching skills they are advised to submit Online Application Form on or before dead line.
If you want to be a part of government school or college as teacher then you must go to the official website of this Rajasthan Public Service Commission and then follow the steps to deposit the form. Dear applicants prepare well to pass written exam to recruit for high salary. Before apply you are advised to check skills then proceed further.
Correct details related to RPSC Recruitment are declared below by the team members of ejobshub for the visitors of this portal to help them. All candidates should read about the applying method and then submit checked form on or before 31st August 2016. Friends you need to keep safe one copy of deposited form in hard copy. To cash this golden opportunity job in Rajasthan, applicants should apply now. All the best!
Other options of government jobs in this state can be obtained by visiting the official website of this RPSC that is rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in. Now you can also bookmark this post to get other new public sector jobs using key Ctrl+D.
rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in Recruitment Quick News
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)
Name of the Posts
Graduation/ Master Degree
31st August 2016
rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in Vacancy Notification
Dear aspirants read entire details from this page before apply.
Post Name: Teacher
Salary Details: Candidates will get Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/- from the organization.
Educational Record: Applicants must have Degree Of Graduate/ Post- Graduate/ Diploma recognized by National Council for Teacher Education in relevant field as per post applied.
Available Here: Graduate Jobs
Search More: Teaching Jobs
Age Limit: Age of candidates should not be less than 18 years and not more than 35 years. Relaxation will be given to reserved categories as per RPSC rules.
Application Fees: Candidates need to submit the application through Net-Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card, and E-Mitra.
Recruitment Process: Selection of appliers will be made on basis of Test/ Interview which will e conducted by selection authority of Rajasthan Public Service Commission. The written test will be of two stages Paper I and Paper II and it will be conducted by reputed organization.
Read Details: Common Mistakes Which You Make in Exams
Read Details: Interview Preparation Tips
- Last date to submit online application Fee: 29th August 2016
- End date to receipt online application form: 31st August 2016
How to apply: All skilled applicants may check this process before apply-
- Candidates should visit the official site of Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) that is rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Now move to “News And Events” available on home page. And hit on “View All” option.
- Now a new page will be displayed with different job links you need to hit on “13/07/2016 – Detailed Advt.(No. 03/2016-17) For Sr. Teacher Gr II – 2016” link.
- Now read all instructions carefully and completely.
- After reading complete details you need to go “RPSC Online” section and go on “Apply Online” ink.
- Pay fees before applying online.
- Candidates are required to upload their recent scanned passport size photograph and signature in prescribed size.
- Check all the details carefully before Pressing on “Submit” button.
- Don’t miss to get print out of submitted form for further use.
Learn Process: Steps to Fill Application Form Online
Grab Today: More jobs in government sector
Find Now: Latest Jobs in Rajasthan
Reminder: Dear candidates to get details for RPSC Rajasthan you must visit these links:
Take a Look on Below Table.......