SAIL Rourkela Recruitment 2016
Steel Authority of India Ltd (SAIL Rourkela) is back again with a chance of job to fill up vacancies for the Posts of AirTraffic Controller. Experienced and dynamic job seekers should appear in walk-in interview on described date and place with filled application form. Dear capable and qualified applicants to catch this chance of career, you must have skills with desire of current jobs.
Appointed job seekers will get attractive scale of pay per month with other benefits. We are confirming that candidates now will be able to reach for walk-in after checking entire co-related info. Only energetic and educated applicants will be recruited for these posts after attend interview with filled application form and original documents.
Dear willing and passionate job grabbers you need to scratch all details connected with SAIL Rourkela Recruitment then proceed to interview. Hey dear candidates this is the golden opportunity of career, so try hard to cash it by reaching at venue of walk-in on 25th April 2016.
SAIL Rourkela Recruitment 2016 Close View
Steel Authority of India Ltd
Air Traffic Controller
25th April 2016
SAIL Rourkela Recruitment Overview:
More relative details of this post as SAIL Rourkela Recruitment 2016 is published on this web page for all the visitors.
Post Names: Air Traffic Controller
Eligibility Criteria: Check this section provided below.
Scale Structure: Applicants after selection will get Rs. 35,000/- per month.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates must check this:
- Completed the course on Aerodrome Control / Approach Control from Civil Aviation Training College, Airports Authority of India, Allahabad or equivalent course from a recognized Institute.
- Candidates must have minimum 05 (Five) years experience in Air Traffic Control Services.
- Candidates must have completed equivalent course from a recognized Institute OR has served as an Aerodrome Officer/Air Traffic Controller under the Airports Authority of India / Indian Air Force Station with similar responsibility.
Age Limitation: Age of job seekers should not be over 70 years as on 01st February 2016.
Selection Policy: Selection of the aspirants will be done on the basis of performance of interview. No Travelling Allowance or Dearness Allowance will be reimbursed to applicants for attending further process.
Interview Preparation Tips: Read More
Date of Walk-In: 25th April 2016
How to Apply: Dear candidates you follow a simple process to attend interview
- Participants to take part in interview visit the official website of Steel Authority of India Limited that is www.sailcareers.com.
- On the home page, see News section and enter on right link
- Read this PDF file and proceed to download the format of application
- Attach the self-attested copies of the required and relevant testimonials in the proof for qualification
- Now reach to the address written below to appear in walk-in on fix date.
Necessary Documents to bring:
- One latest passport size color photo duly self attested.
- All educational Certificates & Mark sheets from Matric onwards.
- Certificate of Registration issued by Indian Medical Council.
- Experience Certificate, if any.
- Caste / Category Certificate in case of SC/ST/OBC candidates.
- Disability Certificate in case of PWD candidates.
- NOC from present Employer, if employed in Govt./PSU/independent bodies.
“CENTRAL POWER TRAINING INSTITUTE (CPTI),
Located in the ED (Projects) Office Building premises,
Rourkela Steel Plant, Rourkela”
More Jobs in Odisha: Grab More
Latest Walk-ins: Grab More
Reminder: Dear aspirants first of all you need to read Official Notification then appear in interview.
Take a Look on Below Table.......