IBPS PO Recruitment 2014: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has issued an Advertisement for the Recruitment of Probationary Officers (PO)/ Management Trainees Phase IV (CWE PO/MT-IV). Online Application Form is invited from eager and full responsible job hunters.
IBPS has also scattered Exam Dates through this Notification for job hunters to fill up vacancies for the post of Probationary Officers (PO)/ Management Trainees on the basis of written examination, Descriptive Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
A graduate degree is required to apply for any of the available positions in Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS). Applicants must visit the official website of IBPS to read this notice in PDF file type of format.
Qualified and intelligent job finders can apply Online on or before closing date to apply. More attached information is for IBPS PO Recruitment Notification is delivered below for the candidates. So guys make a wish and get ready to apply online to fulfilit.
Application Form Advertisement Online Notification Info: To latest job updates and notification of banking jobs as well as for other recruitments keep visiting this web portal. If you want to take all the updates you should one and only ejobshub.blogspot.in for bright future.
Name of Posts:Probationary Officers (PO)/ Management Trainees (MT)
Name of the Exam: Phase IV IBPS CWE PO/MT-IV Examination 2014
Educational Requirements: Aspirants should have Graduate degree in any stream form a recognized University to apply against IBPS RRB CWE job vacancies.
Candidates can get here more Graduate Jobs: Complete Details
Age limitation: If you are applying then your age must be between 20 years and 30 years as on 01st July 2014. Age Relaxation is applicable for reserved categories.
Registration/ Application Fee: All job hunters belong to General and other unreserved candidates are need to pay Rs. 600/-. SC/ ST/ Physically Handicapped/ PWD category candidates will have to pay Rs. 100/- as application fee.Application fee can be paid through Online / Offline.
Offline Mode:Application fee should be pay through bank challan only these 7 public sector banks such as:
Bank of Baroda
Bank of India
Bank of Maharashtra
Central Bank of India
Indian Overseas Bank
Punjab National Bank
United Bank of India.
On payment of the requisite fee through computer generated challan form, registration of the online application will be complete.
Online Mode: The payment can be made by using debit card/ credit card/Internet Banking.
Way of Hiring: Applicants will be recruited on the basis of performance given in written examination, Descriptive Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
Written Exam Preparation Tips: Full Details
How to prepare for Group Discussion: Full Details
For more tips to face the Interview: Full Details
How to Apply: Dear applicants you have read the details given above now the time has come to apply online. For this see following steps:
- Educated and talented job finders who have desire to apply they must visit the official website of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) that is www.ibps.in.
- After that you need to select the “New Registration” link.
- Enter details in the form and go to “Submit” button for further process.
- Fill the online form correctly.
- Attach the required particulars with the form, upload recently scanned passport size photograph and signature with the form.
- Now submit it online on or before closing date to apply.
- Now make payment as mentioned above either online or offline.
- Take the hard copy of submitted application form for further use.
How to Fill Application Form Online: Learn Procedure
Important Dates to Keep in MInd:
- First Date for Submission of Online Applications: 22nd July, 2014.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 11th August, 2014.
- Last Date for Payment of Application Form (Online): 11th August, 2014.
- Last Date for Payment of Application Form (Offline): 14th August, 2014.
- Date of Downloading Call Letter: 01st October 2014
- Date of Written Examination: October 2014.
We have more jobs in Banks: Grab Info
Reminder: Dear candidates if you want to get more highlights for the above posts then read the Official Notification. Now you can easily fill the Online Application Form and also pay fee through Challan form.