SSC RecruitmentHey dear job seekers Ejobshub.in team welcomes all those jobs researchers in section of SSC recruitment. In this web page you will receive all the relevant details of SSC Advertisements & Online Application Form. Searching job in market by wandering on form sellers shops for SSC upcoming jobs exams is now quite old and time consuming way. Latest news is that open a web portal by which you will any time get jobs updates online to check the complete list of recruitment and job openings offered by SSC.
SSC.nic.in Recruitment Notice BoardFirst if all know that Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is an agency of INDIA which operates exams to offer the jobs for the desirable and educated job appliers. SSC Recruitment, Exam Notifications are disclosed for the various posts to Group “B” and Group “C” in the various Ministries and Departments of Government of India. At least class 10th pass candidates are welcomed to apply for posts released by SSC frequently.
Eligible and dedicated competitors who secure a dream to join any of government sector department need to appear in SSC examination. To get such opportunity, candidates will have to fill SSC online application form in both parts.
Dear applicants, Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is really very reputed organization which gives a path to the career of Freshers and experienced candidates. Preparation is the way which helps to get smooth entry in public sector department on available post of Group “B” and Group “C”.
Process of Selection is very simple. In this way, at first you need to clear Written Test and then Interview/ Personality /Skill Test. All the candidates try to boom in exams. Exam doesn’t matter but marks always matter achieved by you.
SSC.nic.in Recruitment AdvertisementStaff selection commission (SSC) takes the responsibility to execute exams for various types of positions and large no. Of vacancies every year and this time such pleasing news is being published for providing jobs in government sector all the Indian nationals who have underneath eligibility criteria by us. There will be shown all types of jobs notifications frequently but now we are depicting names of the few posts which are generally offered to candidates:
- SSC CPO SI
- SSC CGL
- SSC ASI
- SSC Bank Exam
- SSC MTS
- SSC FCI
- SSC Delhi Police
- SSC Indian Army
- SSC NR
- SSC JE
- SSC KKR
- SSC LDC
- SSC Prasar Bharti
- SSC SI
- SSC UDC
SSC provides news and updates for all above exams and ejobshub publish these advertisements on our web portal.
Online Application Form @ ssc.nic.in: To fill the online application form for any of the post to get recruitment in SSC organization, aspirants must have qualification which is necessary to apply.
Dear candidates if you have complete information about the SSC examination/ exam pattern/ exam centres and exam syllabus then open the official website of the respective organization under SSC. There are two stages to fill online application form of SSC.
- In first stage fill all the columns and then submit these details online.
- An automatic generated register ration will be visible.
- Note down these details because it help in processing the next part of form.
- This is the time to fill second stage of SSC online form.
- Now upload latest image and scanned signature to complete process.
- Press ok on submit button.
- Take the printout and keep it secure till exam.
SSC Exam: SSC conducts recruitment exams for group B non gazette and non technical group C non gazette position in the ministries and various subordinate offices of the government of India on various locations of India.
Note: After publishing result of SSC examination, candidates will be called for an interview, which is a tough one and need thorough preparation to clear that so prepare for any exam of SSC with the help of links provided by Ejobshub.
Official website of SSC – ssc.nic.in
SSC Updates & Preparation Material
SSC CGL Updates & Preparation Material
Way to Recruit in SSC
First of all welcome to all the participants who are visiting this web page at present. Dear educated appliers if you want to know “How to Recruit in SSC” then you have reached at right location because here we are describing the details of Staff Selection Commission panning for scheduling the exam of recruitment. SSC is an Indian Organization which hires job seekers for various positions in departments and ministries of the Government of India. Time to time SSC announces Recruitment notifications for such applicants who are searching for SSC Recruitment opportunity to make their career bright.
Staff Selection Commission is well reputed organization which commences recruitment written exams for Group B / C Posts as per the requirement of department. All desirable and motivated job fighters apply for these exams by following certain process before final date. After apply suitable candidates need to clear the written test first. Thereafter, selected ones will be called for Interview and / or other process for further selection. Now go further till end and get success.
Aspects of SSC Exam: Check this out-
TIER 1: The paper for the Staff Selection consists of four sections. The questions are asked from Subjects like-
- General Awareness
- English Comprehension
- Quantitative Aptitude
The total time allotted is 2 hours and there are 200 marks in total; 50 for each section of the SSC exam paper.
TIER 2: This consists of two sets of papers.
- Quantitative Abilities comprising
- English Language & Comprehension
- Paper I is of Quantitative Abilities comprising of 200 marks to be done in 2 hours.
- Paper II consists of questions from English Language & Comprehension.
- It also comprises of 200 marks to be done in 2 hours.
- All the questions are multiple choice questions (MCQs) in the section.
Way to Crack SSC Exam Easily: Dear capable applicants if you want to know Way to Crack SSC Exam Easily then read the points described below and pass out in exam-
- The candidates must first of all be updated with the syllabus for each section which is to be asked in the examination.
- They must then collect all the relevant study material for the concern of examination. They must not waste time pondering over the irrelevant study material.
- The section of Reasoning consists of questions from areas like analogy, classification, odd pair, dictionary based, missing characters and logical sequence of words. The candidates must have a grip over this to master this section.Regular practice and time management will help to crack this section.
- The General Awareness section consists of one-third questions from the science section. Rests of the questions are asked from current affairs and static general Knowledge. Candidates must study accordingly.
- To score well in English comprehension, candidates must be good at English along with grammar portions like antonyms, synonyms, idioms and spellings.
- In Qualitative Aptitude, the questions are generally from Mathematics. This is elementary mathematics.
Get Now: More Government Jobs
Take a Look on Below Table.......