UPSC RecruitmentUnion Public Service Commission is called as UPSC. It is a pleasant surprise for all those aspirants who are Searching job
to be an IAS and head of the other departments which are under central government. UPSC is certified and supported by central government to execute the Civil Service Examination (CSE) for various vacancies recruitment in Civil Services in India. India’s first public service commission is UPSC which was started on 01 October 1926. Every year this huge organization conducts many exams to satisfy the need of different departments time to time.
(UPSC Latest Recruitment)
This article is providing UPSC recruitment information about the civil services examination. Every one feel proud after getting job through UPSC because all associated departments of it pay healthy salary and many more benefits.
Introduction UPSC: The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is India's rank one recruitment providing agency. UPSC operates the Civil Services Examination, Engineering services exams as well as many others recruitment examinations for fulfill the requirement of many government sector departments.
www.upsc.gov.in Recruitment DetailsImportant Exams: Some of the top services offered by this examination are:
- Civil Services Examination
- Indian Forest Service (IFoS)
- Engineering Service Examination (IES)
- Indian Economic & Stastical Service (IES/ISS)
- Geologist Examination
- Special Class Railway Apprentices Examination (SCRA)
- Combined Medical Services (CMS)
- Central Police Forces (CPF)
- Combined Defence Service (CDS)
- National Defence & Naval Academy (NDA/NA)
There are approx 24 services provided through this single examination. Keeping in mind the importance and the nature of the jobs, UPSC takes maximum care in selecting the right people for best fit job. A 03 level examination is organized to achieve this purpose.
www.upsc.gov.in Recruitment OverviewHow to Make Career in UPSC: How to Make Career in UPSC? This is the very first striking question which comes in the mind of aspirants. Ejobshub.in team members have appropriate answer for this asking. Dear job hunter, at present process has been very simple to make in Union Public Service Commission. First of all find the latest one notification of job advertisement and then match your eligibilities such as age, education mainly, after this check the process of selection whether it is through written exam or interview or both. Next step must be applying process which is generally happens online form submission.
Eligibility Criteria: Dear aspirants there are lots of nil posts filled by offering large no. of vacancies but as we know that qualification requirements always different for each post. To get any job of UPSC candidate must possess any graduate degree, Diploma Holders etc. Those candidates who dream to be Engineers may also apply by check latest notification of UPSC.
Age limit is minimum 18 years decided by UPSC and upper limit is different for reserved and unreserved in which relaxation is provided as:
- SC/ ST candidates- 5 years
- OBC candidates- 3 years
- PH candidates- 10 years
If we talk about the method of selection then will also come to know that is absolutely like crystal clear water and mentioned under:
- First of all duly filled forms will be received form all the well qualified aspirants.
- Then call letters will be issued online to job fighters for the written exam on any predicted dates.
- Then result will be declared of those candidates who have keen hope to get these jobs.
- In next step interview notification will be published for cut off marks obtain candidates.
- Then interview will be going to execute by UPSC.
- Final step is joining of the job seekers in different departments.
To apply for any of UPSC job visit the official website of UPSC which is www.upsc.gov.in and follow instructions to fill the online application form. Submit it and take printout for any future assistance.
Note: Hey job hunters this is that portal which provides you always latest jobs notifications of UPSC different jobs and other jobs too. You may also follow us on tweeter and like us through our Facebook page and Google plus. That web portal is ejobshub.in. Don’t forget to open this site time-to-time to read current exams news of UPSC.
Note - All recruitment of UPSC are published on - www.upsc.gov.in
UPSC Updates & Preparation Material
Best Way to appoint in UPSC
First of all participants need to know the fields of UPSC exams and then find out the Best Way to appoint in UPSC. Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) commences IAS, IPS or IFS exam with the same process. So if you want to appear for UPSC recruitment then don’t worry and prepare well for just next exam. This exam is organized by a Board or Commission that is UPSC. But not only have these exams conducted by UPSC, variety of other exams also conducted by UPSC liked CDS (Combined Defence Service), NDA (National Defence Academy) etc. the best way to crack the test is the only preparation with the help of study material.
How to Crack UPSC Exams
Have a close look on the following points before get up for exam of UPSC-
Find all the subjects of test and Revise everyone:
- By doing study for General SCIENCE (GS) subject it will be easiest and fastest way to crack Civil Services Prelims.
- Putting less effort as compared, aspirants used to score high in this paper and cleared prelims.
- On the basic level, covering every subject of civil services preliminary exam is the best approach to clear prelims now.
- Likewise, it's equally important not to miss easy questions from traditional subjects like Economics, Geography, History and Polity.
- At least, brushing up NCERT books and previous years' question papers would be a good idea if you are time-crunched.
- Current affairs preparation should be done considering the latest schemes and bills launched by the government.
MAKE a habit to appear in prelims mock exams:
- Mock test gives an overview by which more marks are possible to achieve easily.
- This is one area which tells apart successful candidates from those who fail to crack prelims.
- Mock tests are integral part of regular preparations of successful candidates.
- By revising the attempted tests you get a chance to identify your mistakes.
- Writing mock tests you can build confidence which is the key to success in any examination.
Prepare with the help of books for UPSC Preliminary Exam:
- Choose best recommended books and right study material which is importance for success.
- The NCERT books must read by candidates, as they clear up doubts at fundamental level and help candidates in scoring higher marks at both stages of Civil Services Examination - Prelims and Mains.
- Books can be download through online or purchase from market
Give sufficient time to study:
- Applicants must know the concept clarity about all major topics.
- The type of questions asked in Prelims and Mains are different, but there are many areas where there is overlap too.
- An integrated preparation is necessary to beat the exam with respect to given time in a single attempt.
- Good knowledge of overlapping and non-overlapping areas in the UPSC syllabus for Prelims certainly gets you competitive mileage over your peers.
Read Also – Some Reasons Behind Your Unemployment
Give relaxation to mind on the exam day:
- All the efforts may go in vain if applicants lose their temper on the exam day.
- It's pertinent to read questions carefully and make sure that you do not make silly mistakes.
- In a relaxed state of mind, you will be able to answer questions accurately and in less time.
Available Now: More Government Jobs
Take a Look on Below Table.......