Commercial Pilot SyllabusIndira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi (IGRUA) for Commercial Pilot Entrance Exam invites Prescribed format of
application forms. Commercial Pilot Entrance Exam conducts under of Ministry of Civil Aviation. Dear job hunters if you want make a commercial pilot then it is a good opportunity for you. If you are seriously interested and eligible to be appearing in commercial pilot entrance exam then you can submit the application forms in prescribed format.
Ok now main matter is that without syllabus you will see only dark, but have that torch that will give light of your preparation way. In this way you will definitely get the success in cracking the exam better then other. Dear viewers if you want to know more information about Commercial Pilot Syllabus, Exam Course Training, FAA, ASA, GLEIM then please read our below written complete page.
- The purpose of this syllabus is to outline a Commercial Pilot Training course where understanding of concepts is emphasized.
- Each lesson will build on the material learned in the previous session. The student is expected to study the indicated material prior to the beginning of the session.
- Flight lessons may include up to one hour of ground instruction for preflight and post flight briefing.
- Topics listed below only include the new material introduced during each session.
- All lessons will include a review of the previous material.
Procedure of selection:
Aspirants’ selection will be based on Written Test, Viva/ Interview and Pilot Aptitude/ Psychometric Test.
Ejobshub team below is providing you some important tips for your written exam and interview. We think these tips will help you very much during your written exam and interview.
Reminder – For more information of commercial pilot entrance exam syllabus please visit below link–
For any other latest updates of admission notifications, recruitments, exam syllabus etc you can subscribe with us. After subscribed on our website you will receive all latest updates in your mail box on regular basis.
Take a Look on Below Table.......