SSC CGL 2017A latest notification has been issued by staff selection commission (SSC) for filling up the Group ‘C’ and ‘D’ posts. Candidates who
are interested to appear in SSC CGL exam, may submit application forms without any mistake means error free. Dear aspirants www.ejobshub.in team is providing you details about SSC CGL exam schedule, exam date, online application form etc. hey guys if you want appear in SSC CGL exam, you must be fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirement. we want to aware you only eligible aspirants can entertain in SSC CGL exam. Un-eligible candidates application form should be rejected without any intimation.
SSC Latest Recruitment – See Now
SSC CGL Kit -
- SSC CGL Syllabus
- SSC Exams Calendar
- SSC CGL Admit Card
- SSC CGL Interview Questions
- SSC CGL Previous Year Question Papers With Solution
- SSC CGL Answer Key
- SSC CGL Result
- SSC CGL Tier 1 & Tier 2 Exam New Dates
As you know, SSC CGL is a very competitive examination in India. From various places of India, candidates are participate in SSC CGL exam every year on large scale. Candidates are sit in SSC CGL exam in Lakhs of quantity but all of them are not successful. to get success in SSC CGL exam, you need well preparation from exam syllabus as well as coaching centers. be sure, if you will work hard and do the study with time management, we sure success will come pas you 100%. So do the smart hard work to crack the SSC CGL exam.
Aspirants can register their application form online through the official website of Staff Selection Commission which is www.ssconline.nic.in. It is the single website from where you can apply for SSC CGL exam. Dear aspirants we are suggested to you please apply online very carefully because it is conducts one time in a year.
For more information of SSC CGL please read our below written complete page info -
Name of Anticipated Posts:
- Inspector of Income Tax
- Inspector (Central Excise)
- Inspector (Preventive Officer)
- Inspector (Examiner)
- Assistant Enforcement Officer
- Inspector(CBN) Compiler
- Divisional Accountant
- Tax Assistants
- Junior Accountant & Accountant
- Sub-Inspector (CBN)
SSC CGL Dates:
- Declare Soon
SSC CGL Recruitment Notification Overview:SSC CGL Eligibility criteria:
- At very first candidate must have citizenship of India.
- Subject of Nepal or a subject of Bhutan or a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- A graduate degree in any discipline from any recognized university is required for SSC CGL exam.
- Minimum 18 years and maximum 27 year is the limitation of age.
- Relaxation shall given you if you belong from reserved category as per government.
Details of application fee – Generally aspirants are remits Rs. 100 as application fee for SSC CGL exam. SC/ ST/ PWD/ Exsm/ Women aspirants are exempted from payment of application fee.
Overview SSC CGL exam – SSC CGL exam will conduct in three tiers as indicated below –
Tier I - Written Examination (Objective Multiple Choice Type)
Tier II - Written Examination (Objective Multiple Choice Type)
Tier III - Personality Test cum Interview/Computer Proficiency Test/ Skill Test (wherever applicable)/Document Verification
CGL selection procedure – Aspirants selection will be done on the basis of combined graduate level exam obtained marks and Interview /Skill Test/Computer Proficiency Test/Document verification.
How you can apply – Dear aspirants if you want appear in SSC CGL exam then you must submit application form via online mode. Go on your nearest cyber café and apply for SSC CGL. Hey guys we are remind you again, you must remember SSC CGL exam online registartion last date because after last date nobody application forms will be accepted. SSC CGL online application form should be register only on through the online official website of staff selection commission which is www.ssconline.nic.in.
Steps to fill SSC CGL online application form -
- First of all log on to "www.ssconline.nic.in"
- Please open this website in internet explorer or Opera browser.
- after open this website, go on "Examination" link.
- Then firstly go on "PART-I-Registration" link and after completed part I registration go on "PART-II Registration" link and fill your application form very carefully.
SSC CGL Application Form Online Registration Overview:
Reminder – For more information of SSC CGL like post names, exam centers location, subject codes etc please visit Official Advertisement and after that Apply Online.
Line Numbers for CGL:
viewers for any query or suggestion of SSC
CGL you can leave a comment for ejobshub team experts with the help of
below given below comment box. Be sure we will solve your problem or question
very quickly soon as possible. Hey guys if you want regular latest updates of
recruitments, results, entrance exam, admission forms, exam syllabus in your
mail box then you can subscribe with us just entered you email address in our
Way to Prepare for SSC CGL Exam
SSC CGL Updates & Preparation Material
SSC(NR), New Delhi
Way to Prepare for SSC CGL Exam
Combine Graduate Level (CGL) is organized by Staff Selection Commission to recruit the applicants in several government organizations as per their skills and requirement of staff. This exam is one of the toughest exam of SSC whose preparation is not assumed easy but now all visitors of this page can get the easy way to crack this career test to get placement in any of the Indian government department in all over the country. A question arise in the mind of individuals that “How to Prepare for SSC CGL Exam?” On the same web page candidates will be able to get SSC CGL Exam Preparation Tips, Books, PDF - Way to Prepare for CGL Exam.
Read Also – Some Reasons Behind Your Unemployment
Staff Selection Commission time to time broadcasts latest notices of recruitment for fill up several posts. All the educated and motivated aspirants who are on this article will get the details of Previous Year Question Papers with Answers so that it may be come into the knowledge of appliers which types of questions will be asked in paper of CGL. A per new pattern SSC has also started to commence pre and main examination for the recruitment and selection a person.
All such graduate participants who have good marks in that class they will have to saturated preparation for any of the posts for which you have applied or planning to apply. To crack the highly competition in recent trend be confident and prepare so that all parts of the question paper feeling you like easy going. On this web page we have released some helpful tips by which you can prepare for SSC CGL. Now all candidates should read the tips and tricks by which exam will feel easy in real and result will be positive.
Best Tips and Tricks to prepare for SSC CGL Exam: Have a close look on these points-
- You need to set up a better time table for complete study
- Everyone should do group study to get the best solution of a problem
- Seat for preparation minimum four to five hours per day and so on
- Come to know all the shortcuts to save time in beating the questions
- Practice all the previous year’s question papers with exam pattern
- There is negative marking for every incorrect answer, so make sure that you attempt the questions whose answers you know correctly.
- Download sufficient study material through online mode and also collect it from market.
- Solve mock tests to know the real time value questions solving way and skills.
- Download books and related material of study for better study.
Read Also – Best Tips to Build Professionalism
Quantitative Aptitude (Maths) Preparation Tips:
- The Maths section consists of four major areas: Arithmetic, Algebra, Geometry and Trigonometry.
- Geometry is the most important among all the areas.
- Trigonometry is necessary to prepare. Focus on height and distance as well as trigonometric identities.
- Data interpretation and analysis will be easy with a good understanding of percentages and ratio and proportion.
- Algebra, including simplification deserves more practice as compared to other areas.
- Within arithmetic, profit and loss, simple interest and compound interest, time and distance and time and work happen to be the key topics.
Reasoning (General Intelligence) Preparation Tips:
- Analogy and classification
- Non-verbal reasoning
- Blood relations
- Direction test
Within non-verbal reasoning, the major types of questions asked in the exam are:
- Mirror image and water image
- Paper cutting, punching and folding
- Figural series completion
- Embedded figures
English Language Preparation Tips:
- One-word substitution
- Idioms and phrases
- Synonyms and antonyms,
- Fill in the blanks (sentence completion),
- Sentence errors
- Reading comprehension,
- Sentence rearrangement
- Jumbled-up sentences etc.
General Knowledge (GK) Preparation Tips:
- Questions will be based on-
- Something happen firsts in India
- Common chemical compounds
- Folk dances of India & traditional festivals
- Indian constitution
- Socio-religious movements of pre-independent India
- National income & market structure
- Important scientific phenomena
- Medieval & modern Indian history
Read Details: Interview Preparation Tips
Available Now: Government Jobs
Reminder: To get more detailed information related to SSC CGL Exam applicants must visit:
Take a Look on Below Table.......