SSC CGL 2015A latest notification has been issued by staff selection commission (SSC) for filling up the Group ‘C’ and ‘D’ posts. Candidates who are interested to appear in SSC CGL 2015 exam, may submit application forms without any mistake means error free.
Dear aspirants www.ejobshub.in team is providing you details about SSC CGL 2015 exam schedule, exam date, online application form etc. hey guys if you want appear in SSC CGL 2015 exam, you must be fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirement. we want to aware you only eligible aspirants can entertain in SSC CGL 2015 exam. Un-eligible candidates application form should be rejected without any intimation.
SSC CGL 2015 Kit -
- SSC CGL Syllabus
- SSC Exams Calendar
- SSC CGL Admit Card
- SSC CGL Interview Questions
- SSC CGL Previous Year Question Papers With Solution
- SSC CGL Answer Key
- SSC CGL Result
- SSC CGL Tier 1 & Tier 2 Exam 2015 New Dates
As you know, SSC CGL is a very competitive examination in India. From various places of India, candidates are participate in SSC CGL exam every year on large scale. Candidates are sit in SSC CGL exam in Lakhs of quantity but all of them are not successful. to get success in SSC CGL exam, you need well preparation from exam syllabus as well as coaching centers. be sure, if you will work hard and do the study with time management, we sure success will come pas you 100%. So do the smart hard work to crack the SSC CGL exam.
Aspirants can register their application form online through the official website of Staff Selection Commission which is www.ssconline.nic.in. It is the single website from where you can apply for SSC CGL 2015 exam. Dear aspirants we are suggested to you please apply online very carefully because it is conducts one time in a year.
For more information of SSC CGL 2015 please read our below written complete page info -
Name of Anticipated Posts:
- Inspector of Income Tax
- Inspector (Central Excise)
- Inspector (Preventive Officer)
- Inspector (Examiner)
- Assistant Enforcement Officer
- Inspector(CBN) Compiler
- Divisional Accountant
- Tax Assistants
- Junior Accountant & Accountant
- Sub-Inspector (CBN)
SSC CGL 2015 dates:
- Application forms online registration starting date - 02.05.2015
- Application forms online registration will end on – 01.06.2015
- SSC CGL 2015 Tier I exam date – 09 August 2015
- SSC CGL 2015 Tier II exam date – 16 August 2015
SSC CGL 2015 Recruitment Notification Overview:
SSC CGL 2015 Eligibility criteria:
- At very first candidate must have citizenship of India.
- Subject of Nepal or a subject of Bhutan or a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- A graduate degree in any discipline from any recognized university is required for SSC CGL 2015 exam.
- Minimum 18 years and maximum 27 year is the limitation of age.
- Relaxation shall given you if you belong from reserved category as per government.
Details of application fee – Generally aspirants are remits Rs. 100 as application fee for SSC CGL exam. SC/ ST/ PWD/ Exsm/ Women aspirants are exempted from payment of application fee.
Overview SSC CGL 2015 exam – SSC CGL exam will conduct in three tiers as indicated below –
Tier I - Written Examination (Objective Multiple Choice Type)
Tier II - Written Examination (Objective Multiple Choice Type)
Tier III - Personality Test cum Interview/Computer Proficiency Test/ Skill Test (wherever applicable)/Document Verification
CGL 2015 selection procedure – Aspirants selection will be done on the basis of combined graduate level exam obtained marks and Interview /Skill Test/Computer Proficiency Test/Document verification.
How you can apply – Dear aspirants if you want appear in SSC CGL 2015 exam then you must submit application form via online mode. Go on your nearest cyber café and apply for SSC CGL 2015. Hey guys we are remind you again, you must remember SSC CGL 2015 exam online registartion last date because after last date nobody application forms will be accepted. SSC CGL 2015 online application form should be register only on through the online official website of staff selection commission which is www.ssconline.nic.in.
Steps to fill SSC CGL online application form -
- First of all log on to "www.ssconline.nic.in"
- Please open this website in internet explorer or Opera browser.
- after open this website, go on "Examination" link.
- Then firstly go on "PART-I-Registration" link and after completed part I registration go on "PART-II Registration" link and fill your application form very carefully.
SSC CGL 2015 Application Form Online Registration Overview:
Reminder – For more information of SSC CGL 2015 like post names, exam centers location, subject codes etc please visit Official Advertisement and after that Apply Online.
Regional Help Line Numbers for CGL 2015:
SSC(NR), New Delhi
Dear viewers for any query or suggestion of SSC CGL 2015 you can leave a comment for ejobshub team experts with the help of below given below comment box. Be sure we will solve your problem or question very quickly soon as possible. Hey guys if you want regular latest updates of recruitments, results, entrance exam, admission forms, exam syllabus in your mail box then you can subscribe with us just entered you email address in our subscription box.