UPPCL SyllabusUttar Pradesh Power Corporation Ltd (UPPCL) conducts Junior Engineer Exam. So dear candidates all of you have enough
time to prepare for crack the exam with the best grades. All the candidates who want to be appeared in this Exams will need actual Syllabus for the preparation of exam. Therefore, we brought to you the UPPSC JE Exam Syllabus for those aspirants who want to do justice with their career for sure. Read this notification carefully and get the full information about the UPPCL Syllabus Paper Pattern which is published by ejobshub.blogspot.in.
Full details of UPPCL SyllabusRead the following info so that you pass the exam and defeat the looser from your inside.
JE CBT Paper Pattern
- The Online Test-CBT will conduct for 200 marks, comprise of 200 questions for CBT.
- 150 Questions from concern Engineering Branch (Electrical/Electronics/Telecommunication/Civil)
- 20 questions of GK/Awareness
- 20 questions of Reasoning
- 10 questions of General Hindi language.
Syllabus for JE CBT: The Syllabus for the CBT in the standards of Engineering Diploma level for the Branches of Electrical, Electronics, Telecommunication and Civil Engineering syllabus and GK/Awareness and Reasoning and Hindi syllabus also at Engineer Diploma level.
Study level will have to be improved to crack this exam which is holding soon.
How to download UPPCL Syllabus
Dear aspirants if you have appeared in JE Exam then input following steps for required data:
- First of all visit the official website of Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Ltd (UPPCL) that is uppcl.org.
- Find the links related to Junior Engineer Exam
- Select this link and open in new tab
- Find and Open JE syllabus link.
- This file will be in PDF type document.
- Download and follow it to success
Reminder: For more information of UPPCL Syllabus please visit official website.
Dear aspirants ejobshub.in team is providing you details about UPPCL JE exam schedule, exam date, online application form etc. hey guys if you want appear in JE exam, you must be fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirement.
Take a Look on Below Table.......