UPSC CDS SyllabusUnion Public Service Commission (UPSC) has the authority to programmed Combined Defence Service (CDS) exam for the
candidates who want to join Indian Military Academy (IMA), Indian Naval Academy (INA) and Air Force Academy (AFA). There will be a written test of 03 subjects which are English, General Knowledge and Mathematics. But for the candidates who opting for Officers training Academy have to give written test of only 02 subjects which are Elementary Mathematics and English.
Combined Defence Service (CDS) Syllabus is extensive as it covers the syllabus of 03 subjects which are as follows and disclosed on the page by ejobshub.blogspot.in:
- General Knowledge
- Elementary Mathematics
Page having details of: UPSC CDS Syllabus
Organization Name: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
UPSC CDS Syllabus Subject WiseDear aspirants, please get ready for the exam after serious study according to UPSC CDS Syllabus Subject Wise which is mentioned below for all the visitors-
English Syllabus Of CDS
The job seekers can practice the following topics in order to cover English Syllabus Of CDS:
- Reading Comprehension
- Jumbled Sentence
- Fill in the blanks
- Sentence Correction
- Finding errors and omissions etc.
Elementary Mathematics Syllabus Of CDS: The elementary mathematics will cover all those sections or units/ chapters which are studied in class 10th. Therefore if you are matriculation then it will be child’s play to crack math’s questions:
- Arithmetic: Number System, Fundamental Operations, Unitary Methods, and Elementary Number Theorems, Unitary method, time and distance, application to simple and compound interest etc.
- Geometry: Lines and angles, plane and plane figures, parallel lines, sides and triangles of a triangle, Congruency of triangles, Concurrence of medians and altitudes, circles and its properties including tangents and Normals, Loci etc.
- Algebra: Basic operations, Remainder Theorem, Quadratic Equations, Linear equations, Theory of Polynomials, Relationship between coefficients and roots (only real roots to be considered), set language, set notation etc.
- Trigonometry: Values of Sine x, cosine x and tangent x, simple Trigonometric identities, simple cases of height and distances.
- Menstruation: Calculating areas of squares, rectangles, triangles, circles and parallelograms, surface area and volume of spheres etc.
- Statistics: Tabulation of data, histograms, pie and bar charts, graphical representation, frequency polygons etc.
General Knowledge Syllabus Of CDS: The general knowledge syllabus is both dynamic and static. Dynamic means currents happenings and static means pass events which have been done it self or by any one.
- Indian Economy
- Current happening in the field of business, politics, sports, entertainment etc.
- Monuments of India
- Books and Authors name etc.
TV and newspapers are good source to increase GK.
Intelligence And Personality Test: This round is conducted for the candidates who clear the written test. The judging panel executes following activities as the case may be which are:
- Group Discussion
- Group Activity Or Any Outdoor Task
Dear aspirants we know UPSC CDS exam always prove as a high competitive exam in India. Aspirants will be appeared in this exam in bulk amount. Every candidate wants to crack this exam for bright future. As you know it will not easy so at the point of preparation Ejobshub.blogspot.in team experts are giving you some points for your written exam. Please look these points once time before appear in this test. We hope these points will help you very much during your written exam.
All the Best!!
For more information visit UPSC official website
Relevant Links for You-
Take a Look on Below Table.......