Indian Army SSC Technical Recruitment
A news having employment notice is released by Indian Army to invite online applications form from Male and Female EngineeringGraduates for filling up the various posts of Indian Army SSC Technical Vacancies. After reading the content from this post appliers need to show initiative for this superb opportunity of career. All eligible and engineering qualification possessing aspirants are suggested to visit the official website of Indian Army to submit online filled the application. Available vacant posts are looking for energetic and motivated aspirants. Dear aspirants you need to prepare well to qualify in written test / skills/ practical / medical test.
joinindianarmy.nic.in Recruitment Close View
Indian Army SSC
SSC Technical Vacancies
Mode Of Apply
Last date to APPLY
22nd February 2017
joinindianarmy.nic.in Notice Details
More details are driven below by ejobshub so that you may apply easily for these posts.
Name of Course:
- 49th SSC (Technical) Men
- 20th SSC (Technical) Women
- SSCW (Non Tech) for Widows of Defence Personnel
Eligibility Criteria: All supporting details are given below:
Pay Scale: See this-
- The candidates who will be selected against Indian Army SSC Technical Recruitment will get a stipend of Rs. 21,000/- p.m. (Rs 15,600/- as pay in Pay Band plus Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400/-).
- On completion of training they will be commissioned in the rank of Lieutenant and entitled to pay as admissible to the rank.
- Army also provides free Medical Facilities for self & dependents, Canteen facilities, Entitled Ration, Mess/Club/Sports Facilities, Furnished Govt. Accommodation, Car/Housing Loan at subsidised rate.
Educational Record: Applicants must check this table-
- Candidates who are willing to apply for Indian Army SSC Technical Vacancy should have passed the requisite Engineering Degree or be in the final year of Engineering Degree course.
- The candidates in the final year of Degree Course should complete all their examinations related to the degree, like, written, practicals, viva, projects, backlogs, etc.
- They should be able to produce the Engineering Degree within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at IMA/OTA.
- Such candidates will be inducted on Additional Bond Basis for recovery of the cost of training at IMA/OTA as notified from time to time as well as stipend and pay & allowances paid, in case they fail to produce the requisite Degree Certificate.
Check Now: B.Tech Jobs
Check Now: Engineering Jobs
Age Limitation: Check this table-
- SSC (T) 49th Men and SSC (T)-20th Women:- 20 to 27 years as on 01 Apr 2017.
- For Widows of Defence Personnel with four years age relaxation 19 to 29 years.
Recruitment Process: The selection of the participants will be done on the basis of their performance in-
- Short listing of Applications
- Physical Standard
- Medical Examination
- Merit List
- Screening of Applications
- Starting Date to Submit Online Application Form: 23rd January 2017
- Closing Date for submission Application Form: 22nd February 2017
How to Apply: Passionate applicants are required input the given steps:
- Appliers must visit site that is www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Then hit on “Officers Entry Apply/Login” link available on the homepage.
- Now press on “Registration” link and must read entire information.
- Go to “Online application” to start filling the online application form with all details
- Upload all required documents scanned copies and submit it latest by closing date.
- After that candidate should take a printout of the fee payment challan and can deposit fees in any of the branches of Jammu and Kashmir Bank.
- Candidates are required to submit online application(s) and then keep safe for next use.
Read Also: Steps to Fill Application Form Online
Search Now: More jobs in government sector
Find More: Defence Jobs
Reminder: Dear candidates to read content in PDF file type format regarding Army SSC Recruitment you need to open the link:
Indian Army Updates & Preparation Material
Take a Look on Below Table.......