SSC CGL Exam Sample PapersHere on this page we are aware you about SSC Combined Graduate Level (CGL) exam General Intelligence section questions.
SSC CGL General Intelligence Questions Answers are released by ejobshub. so that candidates may be friendly with types of questions which are generally asked in exam of Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Examination.
We are sure that following questions will certainly help to do the preparation of next holding entrance exam for various vacant post. Dear visitor of the page, we are providing you some important questions for SSC CGL upcoming examinations for your best result.
We are sharing some important questions of SSC exam General Intelligence section:
SSC CGL General Intelligence Questions with Answers:
1. Which one of the given responses would be a meaningful order of the following?
A. Twilight C. Noon
B. Dawn D. Night
(a) 2,1,3,4 (b) 2,3,1,4 (c) 1,2,3,4 (d) 1,3,2,4
2. Which one set of the letters when sequentially placed at the gaps in the given letter
Series shall complete it?
A. a c m m a a C. a a a c m m
B. c a m c a m D. a c m m m c
3. 5, 6, 9, 14, 21, ?
A. 28 C. 31
B. 30 D. 29
4. If (GLOSSARY) is coded as 97533562 and (GEOGRAPHY) = 915968402, then (GEOLOGY) can be coded as
A. 915692 C. 9057592
B. 9157592 D. 9157591
5. Some letters are given below in the first line and numbers are given below them in the second line. Numbers are the codes for the alphabets and vice-versa. Choose the correct number-code for the given set of alphabets.
C W E A Z X J Y K L
3 9 5 7 4 8 1 0 2 6
J W X C L Z
A. 198364 C. 198354
B. 198264 D. 197354
6. From the given alternatives select the word which cannot be formed using the letters of the given word.
A. ENTER C. INVENTION
B. INTENTION D. ENTERTAIN
7. In this question select the missing number from the given responses.
81 36 25
49 100 36
9 64 16
139 200 ?
A. 107 C. 27
B. 77 D. 50
8. Ram goes 15 meters North then turns right and walks 20 meters, then again turns right and walks 10 meters, then again turns right and walks 20 meters. How far is he from his original position?
A. 5 C. 15
B. 10 D. 20
9. In this question select the related words/letters from the given alternatives.
Foot : ? : : Hand : Wrist
A. Length C. Ankle
B. Shoe D. Leg
10. AXCX: BYDW : HQJO : ?
A. GREP C. IPKN
B. IPKM D. GRJP
Note: Ejobshub provides you more information regarding this exam time to time. So keep visiting our portal.
SSC CGL Updates & Preparation Material
Take a Look on Below Table.......