ANNA University CounsellingDear candidates, welcome to the web page where you are at present. By the content of this portal now you can get the details
as ANNA University Counselling Procedure For graduate and master Degree / diploma courses. Following information will certainly help the applicants to get admission in any college under Anna University after come to know the information connected to Application Form Process for upcoming counselling. Entrance Test is going to held in this year for the candidates who want to take admission in various UG and PG degree for above stated streams. It is confirmed that counselling for any post graduate course will be scheduled after disclosed the result.
ANNA University Counselling will be commencing on Schedule Date on Allotment Center to allot the seats to aspirants. For this counselling official Notification will be issued soon online. Aspirants may check all dates and news related to ANNA counselling on this webpage which are published by ejobshub.in.
Important Dates (Approx):
will publish soon
will publish soon
ANNA University Counselling Application Form ProcessCounselling will be started in this year at several locations. Applicants also should read rank criteria. Applicants need to attend counselling with related documents and filled Application Form to join this Process.
Documents to be submitted for verification:
- Marks sheet of class 12th
- Certificate of Class XII/ HSC/ Graduation
- Character certificate
- Certificate of Medical Fitness
- Domicile of official address
- Category certificate for OBC/ SC/ ST
- For economically weak candidates: the Income certificate
Note: Don’t deposit any of your Original Certificates.
Tips to download call letter: Full Info
Steps to Attend ANNA University CounsellingAspirants need to follow the below steps which will assist to get a desired college:
- Applicants first need to collect original documents of education.
- Now they have to check their counselling call letter.
- They have to reach at provided location.
- Applicants need to confirm to Counselling leader for allotment.
- They will ask for document registration and now you have counselling allotment.
- Applicants need to join desired colleges if they fulfils criterion.
- Now they have to contact to colleges for which they applied in counselling.
Reminder: After reading this info Aspirants if you are having problem in counselling, may leave comment and ask to ejobshub.in for solution.
Note: To get more details and Latest Updates to this counselling visit following link as soon as possible:Complete Details
Take a Look on Below Table.......