TANCET Exam PatternDear candidates, welcome to the web page where you are tight now which is showing you the details as TANCET Exam Pattern
For master Degree courses such as MBA, MCA and ME. Following information will firmly assist the applicants to pass this exam to get admission any college under Anna University. Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET) is going to held in upcoming days for the candidates who want to take admission in various master programmes for above stated streams.
For more details keep visiting our web pages for all exams’ syllabus which are commencing in our country. Hey candidates if you want to take admission in Master Degree programmes in technical or management fields then start preparation according to syllabus which is disclosed here.
Dear aspirants to Download Sample Question Papers With Answers for TANCET, must check TANCET Exam Pattern which is provided below by the team of ejobshub.in for all the visitors of the portal.
TANCET Exam Pattern OverviewNow you are going to get quick view of exam pattern as you will have to follow it while appearing in test:
Duration: Visitors keep in mind that you need to answer all the questions within 2 hours.
Part I (Compulsory): This part has 30 questions with 01 mark for every correct answer and 0.25 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
Part II (Compulsory): There will be 40 questions with 01 mark for every correct answer and 0.25 marks will be minus for every wrong answer.
Part III (Optional subject): It may be 40 to 45 questions with 01 mark will be reward for every correct answer and 0.25 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
Exam Pattern: Dear aspirants now check the pattern with program wise which is mentioned below:
For MBA: The question paper will have sections to:
- Check the candidate's ability to identify critically the data and apply the data to business decisions from given typical business situations.
- Obtain the skill of the candidate in answering questions based on the passages in the comprehension.
- Measure the skills on solving mathematical problems at graduate level including those learnt in plus two or equivalent level.
- Test on determining data sufficiency for answering certain questions using the given data and the knowledge of mathematics and use of day-to-day facts.
- Test the knowledge on written English with questions on errors in usage, grammar, punctuation and the like.
For MCA: The question paper will have the following sections:
- Quantitative ability
- Logical reasoning
- Analytical reasoning
- Computer awareness
A few questions may also be on verbal activity, basic Science, etc.
For M.E / M.Tech / M.Arch / M.Plan:
- The question paper will have 03 parts.
- Part-5 and Part-II are compulsory and under Part-III the candidates have to choose any one section out of 14 based on his / her specialization.
TANCET Kit -
- TANCET Syllabus –>> Details
- TANCET Counselling ->> Details
- TANCET Admit Card/ Hall Ticket –>> Details
- TANCET Result –>> Details
Reminder: Dear visitors for more information you must check Official Website of Anna University.
Take a Look on Below Table.......