Karnataka Public Service Commission Recruitment
Looking for fresh job in Karnataka? If yes then Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has brought up an opportunity ofjobs notice for fill up 526 several posts of Stenographer and Typist. Skilled and sensible appliers should read this page to apply perfectly.
Dear aspirants there will be commenced exam and interview to recruit eligible candidates. Recruited candidates will get all the benefits related to these posts. Online Application Form is invited from qualified aspirants on or before dead line. To submit form for nil openings you must visit the official website of Karnataka PSC.
Information fully attached to Karnataka Public Service Commission Recruitment are declared below by the team members of ejobshub for all the visitors. Last date to submit online application is 15th December 2016. Best of luck to each and every applicant for this chance of job in Karnataka!
To be appointing in this department candidates need to visit the official website that is kpsc.kar.nic.in or make bookmark this post to get other new public sector jobs using key Ctrl+D.
kpsc.kar.nic.in Recruitment Quick News
Karnataka Public Service Commission
Name of the Posts
Stenographer and Typist
Any diploma/ Graduation
Last Date to apply online
15th December 2016
kpsc.kar.nic.in Vacancy Complete Details
Other content regarding this Recruitment process are mentioned below for all the visitors of this web page where you are now.
- Stenographer: 94 Vacancies
- Typist: 432 Vacancies
Eligibility Criteria: See Below -
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will get this salary-
- For Stenographer: Rs. 14450-26700/- per month.
- For Typist: Rs.11600/- to Rs.21000/- per month
Academic Records: Candidates must check-
- Applicants must have passed PUC (10+2) Exam from and obtained Diploma Certificate or Bachelor’s Degree (Graduation) in respective subject/discipline from a government recognized board/ institute.
- Candidates must have knowledge and skill in Stenography Shorthand work for Stenographer.
- Aspirants must have required Typing Speed in English/Hindi Typing on Computer for Typist Post.
Search Now: Graduate Jobs
Search More: 10th/ 12th Jobs
Search More: Diploma Jobs
Age Limit: Age of the appliers should not be less than 18 years but Maximum age limits is 35 years for General category. Relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per Government of Karnataka Rules for Reserved Categories candidates.
- For SC, ST, Category-1 and PH Categories: Rs.25/- Only
- For All Others (General, 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B Categories): Rs.300/- Only
- Candidates need to pay application fee through online mode only.
Appointment Process: Selection of the aspirants will be on the basis of their performance in Written Exam, Stenography or Typing Test and Personal Interview.
Read Also - Best Ways to Finish Exam On Time
Read Details: Interview Preparation Tips
Last date to Submit Online Application Form: 15th December 2016
How to Apply: Hey friends these are the steps for the assistance in applying process:
- The candidates should visit the official website of Karnataka Public Service Commission which is kpsc.kar.nic.in.
- On home page of official site go to “Apply Online-Hall Ticket Download” link.
- After that select “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR STENOGRAPHERS/TYPIST POSTS” link.
- By hitting the above mentioned link the new page will be opened with detailed description of the job.
- After that select the appropriate link as per your desirability
- If you are a new user then hit “New Registration” link and existing user hit “Already Registered” link.
- Now start filling the application form online with all details, attachment and submit it latest by closing date
- Take print out of filled online application form and keep it safe for next use.
Learn Process: Steps to Fill Application Form Online
Find Now: Jobs in Karnataka
Reminder: For more detailed information applicants may visit following link:
KPSC Updates & Preparation Material
Karnataka PSC RecruitmentKarnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has advertised a notification for Karnataka PSC Recruitment to recruit the desirable and talented candidates for nil Posts of Assistant/ Junior Engineer in civil and mechanical trade. Karnataka PSC is inviting those applicants who want to be a part of this organization but for this fill specific format of application form on or before the last date to apply. So to get these openings is not a tough task for intelligent job seekers like the visitors of this page.
Other helpful highlights regarding the Karnataka PSC Recruitment are disclosed below by the team members of ejobshub for the visitors of this portal. Dear candidates prepare well to pass exam and interview to join this department.
kpsc.kar.nic.in Notification DetailsOther relevant highlights in support of Educational Qualifications, age Limit and further information regarding Recruitment process are mentioned below for all the visitors of this web page where you are now.
Closing Date for receipt of Application: Declare Soon
Academic Records: Hey applicants you must have related engineering degree / diploma in appropriate trade from any approved university/ institute.
B.E / B.Tech Jobs for willing candidates: Get Info
Engineering Jobs for visitors: Get Details
Age limitations: To apply for a desired post Age limit of aspirants should be between 18 years to 33 years. Upper age relaxation will be applicable as per the govt. norms.
Method of Selection: Selection of the aspirants will be based on the performance of Interview that will be conducted after short listing the error free forms.
Written Exam Preparation Tips: More Details
For more tips to face the Interview: Full Details
Salary Structure: Selected job seekers will be hired for the pay scale as shown in below table.
- Assistant Engineer: Rs.22800 – Rs.43200/-
- Junior Engineer: Rs.17650 – Rs.32000/-.
How to apply for KPSC Recruitment: Skilled and technical mind aspirants who have interested to get this job may apply only online mode. For this first of all go to the official website of Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) is www.kpsc.kar.nic.in. Open the notification tab from home page. Read the notice carefully till the end. Now start filling the application form online with all details, attachment and submit it.
Process to fill the form online: Get Steps
You may also find more jobs in Karnataka: Get Details
Message: Follow us on Google plus and like our face book pages to get latest updates of jobs.
Note: For more detailed information applicants may visit the Official Publication before apply.
KPSC Updates & Preparation Material
Take a Look on Below Table.......