CPMEECPMEE is going to conduct by Association of Private Medical and Dental Colleges (Association of Combined Entrance
Examination). For registration Online Application Form are invited for admission in MBBS (medical), BDS (dental), BAMS (ayurveda) and BHMS (homeopathy) undergraduate courses in seven participating colleges. An easy to read but important notification is being displayed on this web page by a portal which shows updates for the visitors and called as ejobshub.in.
Those aspirants who are looking to get admission in various UG and PG degree/ diploma programmes through Entrance Exam, they must read CPMEE official notification which is available for the visitors of the page at the end of the post.
Now willing and sharp minded candidates must be ready for online Application form submission that has been started and will be close before last date. So catch this opportunity as soon as possible.
CPMEE Online Application Form RegistrationCPMEE Entrance Exam is going to conduct in upcoming days by Association of Private Medical and Dental Colleges for the candidates on various centers all over India.
Courses: See below list:
- MBBS (medical)
- BDS (dental)
- BAMS (ayurveda)
- BHMS (homeopathy)
- Undergraduate Courses
Eligibility Qualification: Candidates who have desire to get admission should have completed 12th/intermediate or equivalent with studied Physics, Chemistry and Biology from any recognized board/Institution /University.
Age Limitation: Candidates age should not be less than 17 years.
Application Fee Details: All applicants will have to pay decided application fee that is Rs. 1950/-.
Prospectus /Application form Availability Location: See below places:
- Sri Guru Ram Rai institute of Medical & Health Sciences
- Seema Dental college & Hospital
- Uttranchal Dental & Medical Research Institute
- Himalyiya Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital
- Uttranchal Ayurvedic College
- Ramesh Book Depot
Haridwar: Patanjali Ayurvedic College. Patanjali Bhartiya Ayurvigyan Evam Anusandhan Sansthan
Rudrapur: Chandola Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital
New Delhi: Oasis Info solutions
Selection Process: Applicants will be judged and shortlisted through written test and also academic score and then Merit list will generated on these criterions. If they get selected in Merit list, then they can apply further to get admission.
Written Examination preparation tips: Full Details
How to Apply? Below are the instructions to fill and submit the form:
- To get Online Registration form log on to official website that is www.aceeindia.org.
- Select the link as apply online for CPMEE.
- Fill up available application form with required details.
- Now make payment online as given in above step and then you need to upload scanned photo and signature with certain size criterion.
- This is the time to submit details and note down the registration no. for further proceeding.
- After online form take hard copy for future.
Check the process to fill up online form: Full Details
Note: Read CPMEE Prospectus and then Apply Online: Full Details
Take a Look on Below Table.......