JKCET Online Application Forms will be invited soon by JK Board of Professional Entrance Examination for the registrationof this competitive exam. Those candidates who have talent to get admission in offered courses must apply online on or before last date. Such Candidates, who have dream for admission into various graduate courses, should prepare better then the best to crack this Common Entrance Test (CET) which will be conducted soon. To submit online application form lines will be activated very early now through official site.
For other necessary highlights regarding the JKCET Exam Dates, you need to visit our web portal regularly which is known as ejobshub.in. Hey dear students read courses info before choose best for you but you must have a valid and updated Domicile of State Jammu Kashmir.
www.jkbopee.in Application Forms Details
The info about JKCET is given below for the Law degree courses.
Courses Offered: Check this list-
- Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.)
- Bachelor of Agriculture (B. Sc Agriculture)
- Sc Forestry
- Bachelor of Medical MBBS, BVSC, Animal Husbandry, BUMS and BAMS courses.
- Bachelor of Dental BDS
Eligibility Criteria: Check the content provided below:
Educational Qualification: Check this info -
- Candidates willing to participate in the exam must have completed Class 12th /10+2 from a recognized Board or Institution along with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology as compulsory subjects for admission to MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BUMS, Physiotherapy and Diploma in Dental Hygiene.
- Or English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as his/her subjects for admission to Bachelor of Engineering Courses.
Application Fee Details: The application Charges are Rs.1000/- (May differ from last year’s applicable fee).
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of merit marks of entrance test which will be held soon. After that candidates will be called for counselling process.
To read complete tips for written test open: Get Details
How To Get Good Marks In Exam: Get Details
Important dates for DAVV CET Exam:
- Opening date for online Registrations: February
- Examination Date: May
- Result announcement: June
How to Apply: Intelligent candidates need to go check these steps before apply online:
- First of all aspirants need to visit the official website of JK Board of Professional Entrance Examination which is www.jakbopee.org.
- On the home page select link ‘JKCET’.
- Now navigate towards ‘online registration’ available left side.
- Fill registration form and press enter on ‘register & proceed’
- Completely filled and cross checked forms must be submitted online on or before closing date.
- After that, receive hard copy of submitted form for next use.
Process to fill up online application form: Get Details
Download Admit Card to appear in exam: Entire Info
Message: Dear candidates if you have any query regarding JKCET Entrance Exam for admission candidates are free to comment us. Our team members will certainly try to reply you soon with satisfactory answer. Keep visiting our portal that is known as ejobshub.in.
Reminder: Dear students you before Apply Online visit Official Link.
Take a Look on Below Table.......