Board of Technical Education, Rajasthan has announced a notification to invite RPET Application Form for online registrationfrom suitable candidates. Board of Technical Education commences Rajasthan Pre Entrance Test for the appliers who want to get admission in undergraduate programmes in different disciplines of Engineering (B.Tech. / B.E.) in various Govt. aided and Private unaided technical institutions of Rajasthan. Ambitious and passionate Candidates is looking to apply for RPET notification can check eligibility criteria and then submit online form for Entrance Exam before Date.
Rajasthan Pre Entrance Test is also called Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process (REAP). Rajasthan Pre Entrance Test is state-level entrance examination of Rajasthan being conducted for giving admission to candidates. Other sufficient details regarding RPET related to eligibility criteria etc. are provided below for all the visitors of this web page. Now read this post till last word. Dear candidates apply for selected courses as per the dates given below.
RPET Entrance Exam Notice Full Information
All connected details to take admission are provided here for degree holders.
Eligibility Criteria: Read all the lines written here.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have qualified 10+2 exam from any recognized board with a minimum of 45% in aggregate (40% for SC/ST/OBC). Aspirants must have studied compulsory subjects- Physics and Maths along with one of the optional subjects- Chemistry, Bio-technology, Biology or Computer Science.
Age Limitation: Candidates whose date of birth falls on or after October 01, 1990 are eligible to apply. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD category they should be born on or after October 01, 1985.
Application Fee: Applicants have to pay Rs 800/- or Rs. 815/- (Rs 800 application fees + Rs 15 e-Mitra service charges) as total fees to obtain application form.
Selection Method: Appliers Selection for Admission is based on the basis of rank obtained in RPET entrance exam.
Important Dates (Tentative):
Commencement of filling the online application form
Closing for submission of online application form and fee
Date of Examination
How to Apply: Dear aspirants check below process to apply online-
- Skillful and qualified candidates need to visit the official website that is www.techedu.rajasthan.gov.in
- Press on “REAP” tab from home page.
- After that, select suitable link to apply online and fill entire details in the application form.
- Upload scanned essential documents supported with mark sheets for age proof and other certificates.
- Upload recent passport size photograph and digital signature in provided space.
- Pay examination fee as mentioned above through online or offline mode.
- Take a preview of filled in application form and check all the necessary details filled in it.
- At last, Press “Submit” button structured at the end of application form.
- Take print out of system generated application form for future use.
- The confirmation page along with the relevant documents must be forward at the right address.
Message: To get more appropriate details about RPET Entrance Exam, keep in touch with us through www.ejobshub.in.
How to Prepare For Exams - Last Minute Study Tips for Exams: Check Now
How to Get Good Marks in Exam: Check Now
Written Exam Preparation Tips: Check Now
Reminder: For other information of RPET Exam, you should visit Official Notification.
Take a Look on Below Table.......