RPSC 1ST and 2nd Grade Teacher SyllabusRajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has power to disclose RPSC 1ST and 2nd Grade Teacher Syllabus.
Willing and qualified job seekers now will be able to crack this highly competitive exam for long run career. We are also providing the information regarding RPSC 1ST and 2nd Grade Teacher Examination Pattern for upcoming exams so that aspirants can easily crack this Entrance Exam with merit marks. This syllabus will help you to beat the questions with right answers if you will study properly. Make a schedule and focus on all the topics which are published here as a study material for exam.
RPSC 1ST and 2nd Grade Teacher Syllabus along with Old Solved Model Question Paper for teachers’ positions is given below by ejobshub.in. Further details are also available on this web page as a link of PDF file of syllabus and other navigation links to navigate you for right content related to beat the exam to be a teacher in a school of college to live prosperous life.
Syllabus: For this step the complete details is prescribed here on this web page for all appliers for RPSC 1st and 2nd Grade Teacher Exam Syllabus.
For 1st Grade TeacherThere will be two papers for this post as described below:
PAPER-I: General awareness and General Studies-
- History of Rajasthan and Indian History with special emphasis on Indian National Movement
- Mental Ability Test, Statistics (Secondary Level), Mathematics (Secondary Level), Language Ability Test for Hindi, English
- Current Affairs
- General Science, Indian Polity, Geography of Rajasthan
- Educational Management, Educational Scenario in Rajasthan, Right to Education Act, 2009
PAPER-II: This paper will possess Subject Concerned with exam:
- Knowledge of Subject Concerned: Senior Secondary Level
- Knowledge of Subject Concerned: Graduation Level
- Knowledge of Subject Concerned: Post Graduation Level
- Educational Psychology,
- Teaching Learning Material
- Use of Computers and Information Technology in Teaching Learning.
For II Grade Teacher: Total covered subjects are shown below for all the desired aspirants for teaching job.
PAPER-I: For the Post of Senior Teacher will cover following topics:
- Geographical, Historical, Cultural and general knowledge of Rajasthan.
- Current Affairs of Rajasthan
- General knowledge of world and India
- Educational Psychology
PAPER-II: For the Post of Sr. Teacher applicants must have:
- Knowledge of secondary and senior secondary standard about relevant subject matter
- Knowledge of graduation standard about relevant subject matter
- Teaching methods of relevant subject
PAPER-II: Syllabus for Sr Teacher (Grade-II)
RPSC Teacher Syllabus OverviewHey dear aspirants if you are seriously involve in preparation for RPSC Teachers exam then run the horses of the mind so that you may get ready for all questions’ answers. Content published below here will help you more in achieving good grades.
Arithmetic / Numerical Ability:
- Operations on Number
- Ratio and Proportion
- Time and Work
- Profit & Loss
- Speed & Distance
- Mensuration and Data Interpretation questions
General Intelligence & Reasoning:
- Problem Solving
- Space Visualization
- Decision Making
- Arithmetical Reasoning Visual Memory
- Arithmetical Number Series
- Verbal and Figure Classification etc.
English Language: Knowledge pertaining to languages such as
- Sentence Correction etc.
- Scientific Research
- Art and Culture
- Polity Constitution
- Everyday Science
- National / International Organizations / Institutions etc.
Note: For more related information all visitors of the page need to visit the Official Syllabus link: Complete Details
Take a Look on Below Table.......