Bihar Polytechnic CounsellingBihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) has circulated a memorandum to conduct BCECE 2nd
Counselling on given Dates as per Schedule. Second phase is organized for those who were not present in first phase. Counselling will be held in this year tentatively. All the aspirants must have all compulsory documents during counselling. Applicants who need to participate and did not participate in the first phase of Bihar Polytechnic Counselling may attend it.
A web portal called ejobshub.in is back again with more details about BCECE 2nd Counselling Dates & Schedule. Now candidates can get their own choice college. Best of luck to all students of Bihar.
Eligibility for BCECE 2nd CounsellingStudents are eligible according as per the given details:
Applicants who did not attend first phase of counselling
Candidates participated and did not join any college allotted through counselling.
Aspirants attested counselling but not allot any college through web based counselling.
Documents Required: Aspirants needed to have all required certificates at the time of counselling and must be attested by any government officer. And candidates also having copies of all the certificates, but not having original documents, will not be able to sit for counselling.
- Allotment Letter (Colored photograph pasted on it)
- Class X (High School) Board Certificate as proof of date of birth
- Photo ID proof according to the Govt. of India norms
- Mark sheet of Class XII, X
- Certificate of category (OBC/SC/ST), if applicable
- Undertaking by the candidate regarding OBC status in the required format
- Certificate for Persons With Disabilities (PWD), if applicable
- Proof of payment of part of Institute fee
BCECE 2nd Counselling Process: see below content:
- Candidates need to go through the official website and have to log in their Email ID as same at the time of Registration with recent password.
- Now enroll web option under the menu bar and need to verify the documents of their educational qualification and obtain the verified results.
- If any problem occurred in verification or other procedure concerned with counselling, may take help of Help Centre.
- Applicants need to select the category and corresponding colleges will be displayed on computer screen.
- Aspirants need to choose the option from the given list of colleges and after allotment the college.
- Candidates may printout of the allotment order to take the admission in allotted college.
BCECE 2nd Counselling Important Dates
Note: Dear students if you are full satisfied from the content given on this web page rather then you need to visit below given link for more details:Official Link
Take a Look on Below Table.......