Bundelkhand University CounsellingUttar Pradesh Government has conducted the JEE (Joint Entrance Exam) for the admission in B.Ed Colleges. Since UP B.Ed
entrance Examination Result there fore Bundelkhand University is going to commence Counselling. A huge crowd of applicants have been given the exam and also checked the performance in test. Bundelkhand University has released notification to invite candidates to attend the GGSIPU Counselling. Those applicants who have been announced as qualified in the test they must look into this web page. Bundelkhand University Counselling Dates are also given on the same post.
Candidates who were appeared in Common Entrance Test (CET) and also qualified in this exam for admission in Bundelkhand University are at right web page. All associated dates are disclosed here for students to get entry in B.Ed course.
www.upbed.nic.in counselling Dates Entire InfoHere is the relevant content related to your search.
Procedure for UP B.Ed Entrance Exam Counselling RegistrationApplicants must obey following steps:
- Candidates firstly will have to visit the official website of Bundelkhand University that is www.upbed.nic.in
- Aspirants may login by entering their UP B.Ed Entrance Exam Roll no, Date of Birth and Mobile No.
- After making the payment of the registration fee, applicants need to fill in the Bank Reference no (transaction ID/Challan No) in the online form.
- After confirmation, Aspirants will require to fill their particulars- personal, academic, contact details with address, mobile No and Email ID.
- They must choose a password as per stipulation mentioned therein.
Documents Verification: Backward Categories students documents verification will be as per declaration of result. Details and schedule for the other students will be updated soon.
UP B.Ed Counseling Seat Allotment Process: The seats will be allotted according to merit, availability of the seats as well as category for the candidates. Aspirants should take print out of Provisional Allotment Letter. Applicants must pay fee through Net Banking/ Credit/ Debit Cards OR Cash Payment at any branch of Indian Bank.
UP B.Ed Counseling Document Verification: Aspirants must report for their document verification with all original certificates with one set of photocopies. Following docs must be in your file / folder:
- Class 10th/ 12th/ Graduation Marks Sheet and Certificate
- Admit Card
- Score Card
- Two identical photographs
- PWD certificate if applicable
- Category Certificate if applicable
- Conduct and Character Certificate from the Head of the Institution last studied in
- Certificate of Medical Fitness as specified
Important Dates of Counselling:
Note: To know more about the www.upbed.nic.in Counselling dates, etc you can check the official website before attend this process.
Take a Look on Below Table.......