GATE Exam Pattern 2017 (CSE, ECE, EEE, Civil, Mechanical & Engineering)

GATE Exam Pattern

Dear aspirants if want to do study in trades for master degree such as CSE, ECE, EEE, Civil, Mechanical & Engineering then you are at right place. For the assistance of all applicants; Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kanpur has issued GATE Exam Pattern.

Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) will be operated from January on decided dates. Eligible and awaited Applicantscan get GATE Exam Pattern for CSE, Biotechnology, EEE, ECE, Mechanical & Chemical trades.

The exam name is Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)which is generally organised by Indian Institute of Science (IISc) and 07Indian Institutes of Technology (IIT)sto offer courses such as Post Graduate (PG) Engineering Programs like as M.E/ M.Tech and Ph.D.

IIT`s of India has published GATE Exam Pattern on its official website. Decent applicants can download it in PDF file type format of the syllabus for all those subjects which are covering in upcoming GATE Examination accordingly.


Important Updates of GATE
More related details to download gate.iitk.ac.in Exam Pattern are published by ejobshub.in. Now focus more to read the details shown below for all the visitors of this web page.

GATE CSE, ECE, EEE, Civil, Mechanical & Engineering Pattern

See following part of this web page to get advanced details of the related date.

Exam Name: Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)

Pattern of Question Papers:
  • In all the papers, there will be a total of 65 questions carrying 100 marks, out of which 10 questions carrying a total of 15 marks are in General Aptitude (GA).
  • In the papers bearing the codes AE, AG, BT, CE, CH, CS, EC, EE, IN, ME, MN, MT, PI, TF and XE, the Engineering Mathematics will carry around 15% of the total marks.
  • The General Aptitude section will carry 15% of the total marks and the remaining 70% of the total marks is devoted to the subject of the paper.
  • In the papers bearing the codes AR, CY, EY, GG, MA, PH and XL, the General Aptitude section will carry 15% of the total marks and the remaining 85% of the total marks is devoted to the subject of the paper.

GATE Exam Total Marks and description:
Total Numbers of Question
65
Total Marks of GATE Exam
100
Total Duration
3 hours
General Aptitude (GA)
10 questions of 15 Marks
Engineering Mathematics
15 marks
Technical Questions (subject of the paper)
70 marks
For AE, AG, BT, CE, CH, CS, EC, EE, IN, ME, MN, MT, PI, TF and XE Codes: The Engineering Mathematics will consist around 13% marks and General Aptitude section will carry around 15% marks out of total marks and the rest marks is devoted to the other subjects of the exam.

For AR, CY, EY, GG, MA, PH and XL Codes: General Aptitude section will carry 15% of the total marks and the remaining 85% of the total marks is devoted to the subject of the exam.

Types of Questions: GATE would contain questions of two different types in various papers:
  • Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ): carrying 1 or 2 marks each in all papers and sections.
  • Numerical Answer Questions: carrying 1 or 2 marks each in all papers and sections.

Marking Settlement: See this
  • For 1-mark multiple-choice questions, 1/3 marks will be deducted for a wrong answer.
  • Likewise, for 2-mark multiple-choice questions, 2/3 marks will be deducted for a wrong answer.
  • There is NO negative marking for numerical answer type questions.

Selection Method: Keen desired appliers will be selected on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidates in the GATE Examination.

How To Prepare For Exams - Last Minute Study Tips For Exams: Get Info

How To Get Good Marks In Exam: Get Info

Tips to download an admit card online: Full Process

Written Exam Preparation Tips: Get Process

Note: Dear candidates to read more information than provided in above section of the web page then go to the link given below at once:
Official Details

Take a Look on Below Table.......

Government Jobs Private Jobs
Engineering Jobs 10th / 12th Pass Jobs
Employment News Rojgar Samachar
Railway Jobs in India Upcoming Sarkari Naukri
Upcoming Bank Jobs Graduate Degree Jobs
Written Exam Preparation Tips Career Management Tips
English Improvement Tips Interview Preparation Tips

0 comments:

Post a Comment