MAT DecemberAll India Management Association (AIMA) has released Registration Dates Notification to invite MAT December
Online Application Form. Graduate degree having aspirants may apply on or before ending date.Those candidates who are ambitious and eligible to apply for the Management Aptitude Test (MAT) they must fill the MAT December online application form before the last date. Whole connected highlights for MAT December Application Form Management aptitude test (MAT)are delivered for all those candidates who want to do study in reputed colleges. To do so applicants need to qualify this exam.
More details in association with MAT December Exam are released below by the team member of ejobshub.in to pull out the news for candidates towards quality education.
Application Form Online Notification, Registration Dates Info: To reading the details of this web page till the end where link is available to apply.
Academic Requirements: Candidates must have graduate degree from any recognized university.Final year students of Graduate Courses can also apply.
Application Fees Details: Candidates must have to pay application fee equal to Rs. 1200/- in favour of ‘All India Management Association’ payable at Delhi through any Bank.
Selection Process: Selection will be made on the basis of MAT Entrance Test.
Paper Based Test
Computer Based Test
Exam Pattern: Pattern will be as follows:
- There will be multiple choice questions (MCQ) in the examination.
- This test will be conducted in both paper pencil based as well as computer based modes.
- There will be given only 150 minutes to solve the question paper.
- There will be 4 marks for each correct answer.
- There will be negative marking of 1 mark for every wrong answer.
- Mathematical Skills
- Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency
- Intelligence & Critical Reasoning
- Language Comprehension
- Indian and Global Environment
To read complete tips for written test open: Get Details
How to Apply: Dear applicants there are both the process are in circulation to submit the application form that is online or offline mode.
Online Process: All the suitable and educated aspirants will have to connect their PC with internet. To apply online aspirants need to visit the official website of All India Management Association (AIMA) that is www.aima.in. Find the proper link to get the form. Fill all the necessary details in the form, upload the scanned photograph and signature in demanded size. Now submit error free form before closing date to submit.
Process to fill up online application form: Get Details
Offline Process: Entire applicants who are looking to apply offline they should purchase the application form from the sale counters of AIMA Nodal Centres. After that fill it carefully, attach all the required credentials and submit it at the same centre on or before the closing date.
- Last Date For sale or Online Registration of Forms: November
- Last Date for submission of filled Online Registration Forms at AIMA, New Delhi: November
- Paper Based Test: December
- Computer Based Test: December on different Time slots at specific test venues
Reminder: For more details candidates must visit the official Link before apply for this exam.
Take a Look on Below Table.......