UKPSC Junior Engineer Admit CardUKPSC Junior Engineer Admit Card is appeared on this web page to appear in Interview Schedule. Awaited News
is this that dates to commence interview are in this year. So guys collect original and copies of all associated documents for this career opportunity. Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) had organised written exam for Junior Engineer (Electrical, Mechanical & Civil) under Urban Development Department of Uttarakhand Government. To fill up these vacancies, qualifying appliers need to run on final track that is interview.
Eligible and deserving appliers, who are looking to have call letter for UKPSC Junior Engineer Interview Hall Ticket will have to download this paper document by visiting official website of UKPSC that is ukpsc.gov.in. To appoint the candidates for applied post, UKPSC has declared the result of qualifying job seekers. Now interview program has been set up on the dates given below. Successful pass out applicants must download hall ticket and appear in interview with full preparation.
For complete information interview commencement, please read complete page which is brought to you by ejobshub.
Name of the Post: Junior Engineer (Electrical, Mechanical, Civil)
Interview Fee: Dear candidates, before go for this face to face viva voice you will have to pay Rs.100/-. It is mandatory.
Selection Process: Now those candidates are called for interview who have qualify in written examination to appoint in this department.
Interview Preparation Tips: Full Info
UKPSC Junior Engineer Exam Important Dates (Tentative):will publish soon
Steps to Download UKPSC Admit Card:Dear candidates if you have prepared for this exam then download this exam ticket. Now follow below instructions to download this paper document easily:
- At first appliers will have to Visit the Official Website of the Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) which is ukpsc.gov.in
- Now go to the link as "Junior Engineer Interview Schedule Call Letter" and enter on it.
- Enter your details i.e. registration number, date of birth and finally enter on submit button.
- Take print out of your Admit Card and keep it secure to show in face to face interview.
Steps to download hall ticket easily: Full Details
Important Note: The Candidate should bring following original documents and one set of photocopies at the time of Interview:
- Proof of age (10th Class Certificate or School leaving certificate or any other acceptable document).
- Mark sheets and Certificates from SSC / 10th Class/ Intermediate / Degree and PG if any.
- Cast Certificate for OBC/ SC/ ST candidates issued by the Competent Authority for the purpose under the seal of the office.
- No Objection Certification (NOC) from the present employer.
- ID Proof in original and a Xerox copy.
Looking for more government jobs: Get Now
Graduate Jobs for appliers: Get Details
Latest jobs options in Uttarakhand: Grab Today
Download UKPSC Admit Card:Reminder: Dear job seekers if you have any disturbance in above steps then you must visit the link given below: Official Link
Take a Look on Below Table.......