GCET Entrance Exam
Directorate of Technical Education, Goa has declared a notification in advance to invite Online Application Form for GoaCommon Entrance Test (GCET) for the registration of GCET Entrance Exam. Such students who have eagerness to get admission in courses as Engineering, Medical, and Architecture must apply online on or before closing date. To submit online application form lines will be activated very early now through official site.
For other necessary highlights regarding the GCET Entrance Exam, you need to visit our web portal regularly which is known as ejobshub.in. Hey dear students read courses info before choose best for you but you must have a valid and updated Domicile of State Jammu Kashmir.
GCET Notification, Exam Dates Details
The info about GCET is given below for the Law degree courses.
Courses Offered: Check this list-
Eligibility Criteria: Check the content provided below:
Academic Qualification: Check this info-
- Aspirants must belong to Goa state, having valid domicile of Goa.
- Candidates must have passed/appearing class 12th or equivalent having English, Physics, Chemistry and Maths/Biology/Biotechnology as subjects.
- For MBBS/BDS courses candidate must have competed age of 17 years age as on or before 31st December of academic year.
- For Engineering and Architecture courses there is no age limit for admission in these courses.
- Applicants should have scored a minimum aggregate of 50% in Higher Secondary Examination in English, Physics, Chemistry or Biology subjects taken together to apply for the examination (40% in case of SC/ ST/ OBC category and 45% in case of PH applicants.
Application Fee: Candidates are required to pay the application fee in form of Demand Draft to Director of Technical Education at Panaji.
Admission Process: Students will be selected on the basis of merit marks of entrance test which will be held soon. After that candidates will be called for counselling process.
To read complete tips for written test open: Read Details
How To Get Good Marks In Exam: Read Details
Important dates for GCET:
- Opening date of application (Form A): 03rd week of March
- Last date for submission of applications: April
- Date of Exam: May
- Result date: 1st week of June
- Submission of application form for admission (Form B) & with necessary enclosures: 2nd week of May
- First round of admission: June
- Second round of admission: July
How to Apply: Intelligent candidates need to go check these steps before apply online:
- First of all aspirants need to visit the official website which is dtegoa.gov.in.
- On the home page select link ‘GCET’.
- Now navigate towards ‘online registration’ available left side.
- Fill registration form and upload requisite documents’ scanned copies
- Completely filled and cross checked forms must be submitted online on or before closing date.
- After that, receive hard copy of submitted form for next use.
Process to fill up online application form: Get Details
Download Admit Card to appear in exam: Entire Info
Message: Dear candidates if you have any query regarding GCET Entrance Exam for admission candidates are free to comment us. Our team members will certainly try to reply you soon with satisfactory answer. Keep visiting our portal that is known as ejobshub.in.
Reminder: Dear students you before Apply Online visit Official Link.
Take a Look on Below Table.......