CBSE Merit Scholarship
The Central Board of Secondary Education has circulated latest news for CBSE Merit Scholarship for willing and eligiblestudents. Application form is invited from meritorious students who are looking to apply for online registrations for CBSE Various Scheme Studies. Students, who cleared High School examinations for the current year, are eligible to apply. CBSE has decaled various scholarships schemes namely, Scholarships scheme for higher studies, for Professional Studies, and for a single girl child.
This time the Board emphasizes on empowering the standard of study among students, and to encourage them to achieve good scores in upcoming educational exams. The Board came up with the decision to give the beneficial amount to the candidates who, secured at least 6.2 CGPA and are continuing their Class XI and XII studies. More details connected with CBSE Merit Scholarship for Students are provided below for all the students who are visiting this page.
Entire Details of CBSE Scholarship
Check below lines -
Eligibility Criteria: see below -
Scheme for higher studies: Check it-
- Such students who have completely declared qualify in the class 10th final Exam for the present year is eligible.
- They must have secured at least 6.2 CGPA to be eligible.
- All the CBSE students are advised to complete the registrations.
- The Scholarship amount will be directly transferred to student’s bank Account.
Scholarship scheme for Single Girl Child: Check it -
- To receive these scholarships, willing students must be a single girl Child of her parents.
- Apply with the same conditions and matching the same Criteria as stated in the above section.
- Awarded money shall be renewed on a year-to-year basis till the successful completion of the applied course of study in the school.
- Renewal shall depend on promotion to the next Standard provided the scholar secures at least 50% marks in aggregate in the examination.
Info of CBSE Scholarship for Single Girl Child
Read these points carefully before apply-
- These should be good conduct and regularity in attendance for continuance of scholarship.
- The decision of the Board shall be final and binding in all such matters.
- A Scholarship once cancelled shall not be renewed under any circumstances.
CBSE Scholarship scheme for Professional Studies: Read these points to get the assistance of finance for study-
- CBSE is ready to provide financial help to the scholars who want to complete their Professional studies further (AIEEE and AIPMT).
- To entertain this benefit, there are certain rules and conditions that will be applicable to the candidates before applying.
Important Date to Keep in mind:
Last Date to apply for scholarship: declare soon
Requirements for CBSE Scholarships: Applicants need to have following eligibilities -
- Passed Class X Examinations with at least 6.2 CGPA.
- Currently Pursuing Class XI & XII from an affiliated Institution.
- The Student should be ONLY SINGLE GIRL CHILD of their parents (For Girls).
- Original Affidavit duly attested by the First Class Judicial Magistrate/ SDM/ Executive Magistrate, as per prescribed format available on the Board’s website.
- The Application form should be attested by the School Principal from where the student is pursuing Class XI after passing Class X from Board’s Examination.
- Tuition fee should not be more than Rs. 1,500/- per month in Class X and 10% enhancement for Class XI & XII.
Reminder: Dear candidates if you are eligible to apply online then visit this Official Website of CBSE.
Take a Look on Below Table.......