Maulana Azad National Scholarship
Maulana Azad Education Foundation is has announced to provide financial assistance to all Meritorious Girl students of minoritycommunities such as Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Jains, Buddhists, Parsis as economic assistance. Meritorious Girls, have dream to continue her higher education, may apply by submit online application form for this scheme on or before final date given below. Every year large number of fellowships is distributed out of which physically handicapped candidates who belong to minorities will possess a reservation.
The MANF Fellowship Scheme is released under the supervision of the Ministry of Minority Affairs and students who will be offered with this Fellowship are known as Ministry of Minority Affairs (MOMA) scholars. More details connected with Maulana Azad National Scholarship for Students are provided below for all the students who are visiting this page. Dear scholars keep in mind that last date to apply is must after it no body application forms will be accepted.
Entire Details of Scholarship for Meritorious Girl
Read these points carefully before apply-
Requirements for Scholarship: Check it out-
- Candidates must be from one of the Minority Community i.e. Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Jains, Buddhists, Parsis.
- Students must have passed secondary school certificate from any recognized Centre/State Board of Secondary Education with not less than 55% marks (in aggregate).
- Family income of the student from all sources should be less than Rs. 1, 00, 000/-(Rupees one lakh only) in the preceding financial year.
Selection Process: Selection of successful aspirants will be done on basis of merit which will be prepared according to the qualification and other eligibility condition of students.
Important Date to Keep in mind:
Last Date to apply for scholarship: declare soon
How to Apply: Willing candidates need to check this-
- First of all aspirants need to visit the Official website that is maef.nic.in.
- Press tab ‘Scholarship for Girls’ available at upper side of home page.
- Now choose tab ‘Apply Online Form’.
- Enter your Personal Details, Present Institution’s Name & Address, Correspondence Address, Permanent Address and Matriculation Examination Detail.
- Press submit tab and upload documents as required.
- Don’t forget to take hard copy of application form for future reference.
List of Documents: Necessary Documents to be attached compulsorily in Hindi/English version:
- Income Certificate/ Affidavit
- Mark sheet of class Xth attested by the Principal of present School/ College
- Verification by the Principal of present School/ College
- Photo attested by the Principal of present School/ College
Reminder: Dear candidates if you are eligible to apply online then visit this Official Link.
Take a Look on Below Table.......