Directorate of higher education has issued an updated notification to commence Tripura Joint Entrance Examination. All12th class pass out students may apply online for registration of Tripura JEE by submitting online application form on or before closing date. Applicants who have desire to get admission in Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech), they will have to qualify in this Tripura JEE Exam in these days. After qualify in exam, applicants can attend counselling for admission in the government and private engineering colleges of State.
Dear students you must be a resident of Tripura to apply for this competitive exam. To crack this test you need to prepare effectively according to actual syllabus. To apply online, visit official website of organization. Remaining details regarding Tripura JEE Exam is shown below for all the aspirants of this page. Keep visiting our web portal to get latest updates related admission and such entrance exams.
Tripura JEE Exam Notification
All connected details to appear in this educational exam are shown below
Tripura JEE Overview
Program Name: Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech)
Exam Name: Tripura Joint Entrance Examination
Eligibility Criteria: Read all the lines written here.
Educational Qualification: Candidates need to take an overview of this info-
- Candidates who are applying for Joint Entrance Exam must be an Indian citizen and resident of Tripura state.
- Must have passed 12th class or other examination from recognized board
- Candidates should have studied Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics at 12th class level.
Exam Fee: Fee for exam is given in this table-
BPL SC & ST
Selection Method: Admission to engineering colleges will be based on rank scored by candidate in exam. The students who qualify exam will be called for counseling and seats are allotted as per their rank in Joint entrance exam.
Exam Pattern: Check it-
- Question paper of Joint Entrance Exam will be from Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics.
- Each question will carry 2 marks, i.e. total marks for question paper will be of 100 for each subject.
- There will be 50 compulsory MCQs, taking 5 questions from each Module for Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology subject.
- Duration of Examination of each paper will be 2 hours.
Written Exam Preparation Tips: Get Info
How to Get Good Marks in Exam: Get Info
Closing Date of submission of online application: As soon as possible
How to Apply: All candidates want to apply online need to check this process:
- Dear students at initial you should visit the official site that is tbjee.nic.in.
- On the home page see Exam link
- Fill registration form after read all details and press ‘submit form’ tab.
- Now login your ID, entering your registration no and password.
- Fill online application form and upload documents if required.
- Deposit the application fee as mentioned above.
- Press on submit tab and take print out of application form for future reference.
Steps to Fill Application Form Online: All Steps
Message: To get more appropriate details about Tripura JEE Exam, keep in touch with us through ejobshub.
Reminder: Dear aspirants if you want to get more details before apply for B.Tech course then you may go through the Official Link.
Take a Look on Below Table.......