SSC Junior Translator Syllabus
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has depicted a new notification of job for SSC Junior Translator Syllabus to commencerecruitment examination for fill up Junior Hindi Translator posts. Now all awaited applicants can download Syllabus & Exam Paper Pattern to crack test easily. Ambitious and qualified candidates should keep in mind that prepare well according to the details provided on this web page to get sure success. After apply no need to go any other site as info regarding pattern of exam is shown here for all candidates.
If you are facing enough problems then download previous years’ Hindi Translator Question Paper. It will be vital for the practice of exam. Friends the time has come to show your talent in exam to recruit as JHT. Written test and interview is in the list of hiring method. The written test contains the subjects. Dear zeal and optimistic appliers, details attached to SSC Junior Translator Syllabus with Exam Paper Pattern are provided below for all the visitors of this post. All the Best in advance to all the candidates for crack the test for available posts and get prosperous and happy life!!
SSC Junior Translator Exam Pattern Details
Applicants should check this section carefully:
Pattern: The examination will consist of two parts, viz. Part-I – Written Examination and Part II- Personality Test (Interview).
a) General Hindi: 100 marks (Objective type)
b) General English: 100 marks (Objective type)
The questions will be designed to test the candidates’ understanding of the languages and literature, correct use of words, phrases and idioms and ability to write the languages correctly, precisely and effectively. The questions will be of degree level.
- Translation and Essay: 200 Marks (Conventional Type)
- The paper will contain two passages for translation-one passage for translation from Hindi to English and one passage for translation from English to Hindi, and an Essay each in Hindi and English, to test the candidates’ translation skills and their ability to write as well as comprehend the two languages correctly, precisely and effectively.
Way of Appointment: Organization will announce a Merit List after conduct written test. Selection is in the hands of applicants if they follow hiring process. So, guys prepare well to appoint.
Way to Get SSC Junior Translator Syllabus
Check the steps given below for all:
- Willing and eligible appliers should visit the official website of Staff Selection Commission which is www.ssc.nic.in.
- Now, choose the options as ‘syllabus’ from the home page
- Your proper syllabus of the post will display to you in front of your computer screen.
- Save it and take printout of it and keep it safe for the preparation.
Written Exam Preparation Tips: Check Now
Note: Dear candidates to get more details regarding SSC Junior Translator Syllabus you must visit Official Notice.
SSC Updates & Preparation Material
Take a Look on Below Table.......