MAH MCA CET
Online Application Form is invited by Directorate of Technical Education of Maharashtra for the registration of MAHMCA CET. Those candidates who have talent to get admission in Master in Computer Application (MCA) in a variety of institutes of Maharashtra they must apply online on or before dead line.
Such students who have willingness for admission into various PG courses they should prepare better then the best to crack this Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MAH CET) which will be conducted in the month of March. To submit error free online application form applicants must use active links of need to go through official site of organization.
Remaining highlights regarding the MAH MCA CET notification with applying conditions, you need read this post till last word. Friends also visit our web portal regularly which is known as ejobshub to catch all highlights of jobs and education. Hey dear students read courses info before choose best for you.
MAH MCA CET Exam Notification
The info about MAH MCA CET is given below for the Law degree courses.
Courses Name: MCA
Eligibility Criteria: Check the content provided below:
Educational Qualification: Applicants must have Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and also secure minimum 50% or equivalent CGPA (45% for SC/ST/OBC) from a recognized university.
Age Limitation: The age of participating students should not be above 25 years and should not be below 21 years.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of merit marks of entrance test which will be held soon. After that candidates will be called for counselling process.
Exam Pattern of MAH MCA CET: Check these points-
- The total 100 question came in this entrance test.
- The Time duration of this exam is 90 minutes.
- The language mode of the question paper will be English only.
- 4 marks will be awarded to candidates for every right answer and one mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
- General Aptitude 50 questions will be asked and 50 from Computer concepts.
To read complete tips for written test open: Read Details
Way to Get Good Marks in Exam: Read Details
Application / Examination Fee: Candidates must check this:
- Indian Citizens/ Open category/ Outside Maharashtra State / Jammu & Kashmir migrant/ Children of Indian employees in Gulf Countries & Foreign Nationals/ Foreign candidates/ NRIs need to pay an application fee of Rs. 750/-
- SC/ST/ NT1/ VJDT/NT2/ SBC/ NT3/OBC category students of Maharashtra state, must deposit Rs. 550/- as a registration fee.
Important dates for MAH MCA CET Exam:
Online applications will start from
The last date to submit applications is
Examination date is
How to Apply: Intelligent candidates need to go check these steps before apply online:
- First of all aspirants will have to visit the official website which is dtemaharashtra.gov.in.
- Now, hit on “MCA” tab which is mentioned at the top side of the homepage and press on link as “Registration”.
- Fill registration form and press enter on ‘register & proceed’
- Completely filled and cross checked forms must be submitted online on or before closing date.
- After that, receive hard copy of submitted form for next use.
Process to fill up online application form: Get Details
Message: Dear candidates if you have any query regarding MAH MCA CET Entrance Exam for admission candidates are free to comment us. Our team members will certainly try to reply you soon with satisfactory answer. Keep visiting our portal that is known as ejobshub.
Reminder: Dear students you before Apply Online visit Official Link.
Take a Look on Below Table.......