For the registration of MHT Common Entrance Test, Online Application Form is invited by Directorate of TechnicalEducation of Maharashtra. Such desirable and young applicants who have talent to get admission in a variety of institutes of Maharashtra they must apply online on or before dead line. Such students who have willingness for admission into various PG courses they should prepare better then the best to crack this Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MAH CET) which will be conducted in the month of March. To submit error free online application form applicants must use active links of need to go through official site of organization.
Remaining highlights regarding the Maharashtra CET with applying conditions, you need read this post till last word. Friends also visit our web portal regularly which is known as ejobshub to catch all highlights of jobs and education. Hey dear students read courses info before choose best for you.
MAH CET Exam Notification Details
The info about MAH CET is given below for the Law degree courses.
Courses Name: MCA
Eligibility Criteria: Check the content provided below:
Educational Qualification: Applicants must have 10+2 or equivalent exam from a recognized board.
Age Limitation: The age of participating students should not be above 25 years. Relaxation in age will be given to the reserved category as per association rules.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of merit marks of entrance test which will be held soon. After that candidates will be called for counselling process.
To read complete tips for written test open: Read Details
Application / Examination Fee: Candidates must check this:
- General category aspirants need to pay Rs 700/-
- Other category candidates have to pay Rs 500/-
Important dates for MAH MCA CET Exam:
- Starting date for online application: 4th week of February
- Last date to apply online: 1st week of April
- Entrance exam date: May
- Publication of Result: 1st week of June
How to Apply: Applicants need to go check these steps before apply online:
- Awaited and capable applicants should visit the official website which is www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in.
- Now, hit on “Maharashtra CET” tab which is mentioned at the top side of the homepage and press on link as “Registration”.
- Fill registration form and press enter on ‘register & proceed’
- Completely filled and cross checked forms must be submitted online on or before closing date.
- After that, receive hard copy of submitted form for next use.
Process to fill up online application form: Read Details
Message: Dear candidates if you have any query regarding MAH CET Entrance Exam for admission candidates are free to comment us. Our team members will certainly try to reply you soon with satisfactory answer. Keep visiting our portal that is known as ejobshub.
Reminder: Dear students you before Apply Online visit Official Link.
Take a Look on Below Table.......