Jharkhand ITI Admission
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board has issued a notice for those candidates who want to getadmission in ITI and in 2nd Year (Lateral Entry) of Polytechnic Diploma Courses in many streams. All capable candidates may apply online on or before closing date. So many trades are available for the candidates who want to get admission in various institutes/ centers of ITI in Jharkhand. Candidates who have desire to appear in test, they will have to submit Application Form and then follow the admission process.
Such applicants who are ready to beat Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination then they will have to follow the exam pattern and announced syllabus. After qualify in exam you will be called for counselling as per your rank achieved in upcoming exam. So students hurry up and prepare well to take admission in Fitter, Turner, Mechanist, Mech. Motor Vehicle, Mechanist Grinder, Mech. Refrigeration & Air Conditioning etc. Now don’t waste any single moment and prepare effectively.
Read Also: How to Make Study Easy
Dear applicants fill JCECEB ITI Online Application Form through the official site. Hey guys get ready for submit form. Remaining details for Jharkhand ITI Admission Application Form are shown below for all the aspirants of this page. Keep visiting our web portal to get latest updates related admission. Now read this post till last word and proceed to apply option.
Read Also: Common Mistakes Which You Make in Exams
JCECEB ITI Admission Details
All connected details to take admission are provided here for ambitious candidates.
Eligibility Details: Read all the lines written here.
Required Qualification: Check carefully-
- Applicants must have passed the Matriculation/10th or equivalent examination.
- Trades like cutting & tailoring, Mech. Tractor, Carpenter, Welder, Plumber, Sheet Metal Worker and Mason will require minimum of 8th
- Applicants must pass 10+2 or equivalent exam with English or Hindi for Stenography (English) and Stenography (Hindi) trade.
- Applicants must complete Intermediate / 10+2 or equivalent examination OR 3 year Diploma course passed in case of COPA trade.
Age Limit: Age of candidate should be minimum age is 14 years and maximum age is 40 years. The age is 45 years in the case of Ex-serviceman & widows of soldiers killed in the war. For the Mechanic Motor Vehicle & Mechanic Tractor Trades, the age should 17 years.
Jharkhand ITI Reservation:
- Aspirants must be a permanent / Local Residence of Jharkhand and have procedure proper Local residents of Jharkhand.
- Applicants also have procured proper local Residential Certificates & caste certificate issued by proper authority.
- Up to date reservation policy of govt. of Jharkhand will follow in all courses of Govt. Also the privet Institutes situate in Jharkhand State.
Selection Method: The selection of applicants for Jharkhand ITI Application Form will base on Competitive Entrance Examination. A Final List will prepare after the publication of result.
- Opening Date: Declare Soon
- Last Date of Submission the Form: Update Soon
Way to fill jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in Application Form
- Candidates need to visit the official website that is jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in.
- On the home page, follow the link ITI Admission.
- At first read details
- Now fill form with all asked details.
- Upload scanned copies of relevant documents in support of age, Educational Qualification, Category.
- Dully filled-in application with the required enclosures has to submit online.
- Take hard copy and keep is safe for future use.
Message: To get more appropriate details about Jharkhand ITI Registration, keep in touch with us through ejobshub.
Read Also: Ways to Make Studying Less Stressful
Reminder: Dear aspirants if you want to get more details before apply for any trade of this course then you may go through this-
Take a Look on Below Table.......