Vidhya Lakshmi Education Loan Scheme
Welcome to all the candidates who are eager to do big programs. Here you can get the details of Education Loan. TheFinance Ministry of Indian has announced a Scheme known as Vidhya Lakshmi Education Loan Scheme on 15 August two thousands fifteen. Vidhya Lakshmi portal has been developed and maintained by NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Limited completely. It is in collaboration with the Department of Financial Services, Department of Higher Education, Indian Banks Association and the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) for the advantage of candidates of loan.
Read Also – Tips & Tricks to Enjoy Studying
Hey guys you should come to know that The Vidhya Lakshmi portal is a gateway for all ambitious students to access the Information in association with educational loans and Govt scholarships. It provides a single window to all eligible students applying for Educational loans or Govt. scholarship by filling up a single application form. The Vidhya Lakshmi portal provides 22 different education loan schemes to all its applicants.
Read Also – Best Skills to Become Smart Student
Dear students The official website of Vidya Lakshmi is designed to give easy access for applying loans to all banks at one place and also suggests suitable loan scheme based on the candidates single factor. Apart from providing easiness, the online portal of Vidya Lakshmi educational and scholarship lays strong initiative for improving literacy rates across the nation which cannot be challenged by any one. The launch of Vidya Lakshmi Scheme has been a major success among students. Further details related to this scheme are available below for all the visitors of this article.
Read Also – Tips to Create your own Study Time Table
Objective of www.vidyalakshmi.co.in Education Loan Scheme
The fundamental purpose of the scheme is to provide an easy and efficient system of getting educational loans so that no student leaves his or her education mid-way due to lack of funds.
Main Features and Benefits of www.vidyalakshmi.co.in Portal- Check this out-
- Information about Educational Loan Schemes is offered by the registered Banks.
- Common Educational Loan Application Form (CELAF) for Students.
- Facility to apply to multiple Banks for Educational Loans.
- Service for Banks to download Students’ Loan Applications.
- Facility for Banks to upload loan processing status.
- Facility for Students to email grievances/queries relating to Educational Loans to Banks.
- Dashboard facility for Students to view status of their loan application and
- Linkage to National Scholarship Portal for information and application for Government Scholarships.
- Banks can also download student’s loan applications.
How to apply for Educational loan online easily:
- Applicants need to check these steps to get the chance soon-
- First of all go to the Vidhya Lakshmi portal that is www.vidyalakshmi.co.in.
- Fill up the Application form for scholarship that is Common Education Loan Application Form (CELAF).
- CELAF form has prescribed by Indian Banks Association (IBA), and all banks accept it.
- Based on the eligibility criteria, the portal itself suggests the various Educational Loan schemes for which the student is eligible.
- The candidate can now choose Educational Loan as per his or her requirements, eligibility, and convenience.
All Steps: Steps to Fill Application Form Online
Banks Associated with Vidhya Lakshmi Education Loan Scheme-
- Vijaya Bank.
- Bank of India.
- Union Bank of India.
- Canara Bank.
- Corporation Bank.
- Punjab National Bank.
- Dena Bank.
- Punjab and Sindh Bank.
- Central Bank of India.
- Oriental Bank of Commerce.
- Kotak Mahindra Bank.
Note: The students have the benefits of applying to three banks at a time. However, the interest rate will be as per the appropriate rules of an individual bank. This reduces the student’s time of approaching different banks for loans.
Telephone: (022) 2499 4200.
Fax: (022) 2497 6351.
E-mail ID: email@example.com
Reminder: Dear candidates if you are agree to apply for a education with this scheme then visit this link-
Take a Look on Below Table.......