Indian Navy Exam Pattern
Dear Applicants since competition is increasing day to day in Indian Navy also therefore to crack the upcoming exam to beconduct by this organization you must have complete details of Indian Navy Exam Pattern for SSR, Sailor, SSC exams in PDF. Pattern of exam will tell about the set up of questions in test so that each and every applier may prepare well. This section of the article will certainly help the job grabbers in cracking this Indian level exam of job for bright future. Have a close look on following part of page and get confirm success in test. All the best to candidates!!
Selection Procedure: Selection of recruits is based on the order of merit on their performance in Written Test, qualifying Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in Medical Examinations.
The Exam Pattern for Written Test is as follows:
- The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and objective type.
- The question paper will comprise of four sections i.e. English, Science, Mathematics, and General Knowledge.
- The question paper will be of 10+2 standard.
- Duration of examination will be one hour.
- The candidates are required to pass in all sections and aggregate.
Read Also - Common Mistakes Which You Make in Exams
Physical Fitness Test (PFT): PFT will consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7minutes, 20 squat ups (Uthak Baithak) and 10 Push-ups. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk.
- Medical examination will be conducted by authorized military doctors as per medical standard prescribed in current regulations applicable to sailors on entry.
- Minimum height 157 cms. Weight and Chest should be proportionate. Minimum Chest expansion of 5 cms.
- The candidate must be in good physical and mental health, free from any defect likely to interfere with the efficient performance of duties both ashore and afloat under peace as well as war conditions as per Navy Order (Special) 01/2008.
Read Also - Tips & Tricks to Enjoy Studying
Indian Navy SSR Syllabus: Indian Navy Sailor SSR Syllabus is given here for the guidance of the candidates.
Indian Navy Sailor SSR Syllabus for English:
- Correction of sentences.
- Change active to passive/passive to active voice.
- Change direct to indirect/indirect to direct.
- Verbs/Tense/Non Finites.
- Substituting phrasal verbs for expression.
- Synonyms and Antonyms.
- Meanings of difficult words.
- Use of adjectives.
- Compound preposition.
- Determiners (use of a, the, any, etc.).
- Use of pronouns.
Indian Navy Sailor SSR Syllabus for Science:
- Physical World and Measurement.
- Laws of Motion.
- Work, Energy and Power.
- Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body / Gravitation.
- Mechanics of Solids and Fluids.
- Heat Thermodynamics.
- Current Electricity.
- Magnetic Effect of Current and Magnetism.
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current.
- Electromagnetic Waves.
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiations.
- Atomic Nucleus / Solid and Semi-Conductor Devices.
- Principles of Communication.
- Metals and Non-Metals.
- Organic Chemistry.
- Food, Nutrition and Health.
- Physiology and Human Diseases.
- Computer Science.
Indian Navy Sailor SSR Syllabus for Mathematics:
- Relations and Functions.
- Complex Numbers.
- Quadratic Equations.
- Sequences and Series.
- Cartesian System of Rectangular Coordinates.
- Straight Lines, Family of Straight Lines.
- Conic Sections.
- Permutations and Combinations.
- Exponential and Logarithmic Series.
- Sets and Set Theory.
- Introduction to Three Dimensional Geometry.
- Probability Function.
- Limits and Continuity.
- Applications of Derivatives.
- Indefinite Integrals Binomial Theorem.
- Definite Integrals.
Indian Navy Sailor SSR Syllabus for General Knowledge:
- Culture and Religion.
- Geography: Soil, Rivers, Mountains, Ports, Inland Harbours.
- Freedom Movement.
- Sports: championships / Winners / Terms / No of Players.
- Defence, Wars and Neighbours.
- Current Affairs.
- Important National Facts about India, Heritage and Arts.
- Capitals and Currencies.
- National: Bird / Animal / Sport / Flower / Anthem / Song / Flag / Monuments.
- Eminent Personalities.
- Common Names, Full forms and Abbreviations.
- Diseases and Nutrition.
- Award and Authors.
Note: Dear applicants you need to be a good visitor of ejobshub for other details of Indian Navy Exam.
Indian Navy Updates & Preparation Material
Take a Look on Below Table.......