BHEL Eligibility Criteria
First of all ejobshub team is very thankful to all such applicants who choose our portal for getting the highlights of BHEL Eligibility Criteriafor Engineers, Trainee by Percentage of marks. Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited is a reputed organization of India which hires freshers/ experience Engineers belong to UR/ SC/ ST and other categories. Dear appliers it is your duty that before proceed to fill the form check the BHEL Eligibility Criteria for the recruitment Through Gate Exam or direct recruitment.
Motivated and desirable job grabbers need to confirm that they are eligible for technical job in this department by checking BHEL Eligibility Criteria. If everything is perfect then go to the selection procedure through with entry is possible in BHEL. In the following portion of this page complete details are published by which participants can apply through proper mediums on or before the closing date.
In eligibility criteria applicants should check the educational record, age limit & relaxation category wise and etc. apart from this information also collect the data necessary to prepare for upcoming recruitment test because if you will not be able to beat the test then you will not job opportunity in Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited. Now do just one thing, focus on the exam and apply before dead line.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must hold any one of the following degree from any recognized university affiliated with UPSC / AICTE.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Technology
- Five Years Combined Master’s in Engineering in Mechanical / Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration/Management
For the recruitment through Gate Exam: Candidates must satisfy the above mentioned qualification along with the qualifying Certificate of GATE in ME, EE and EC codes.
Search More: B.E/ B.Tech Jobs
Search More: Engineering Jobs
Age Limit: The upper age of the candidates should be 27 years or 29 years for candidates having two years’ full time Post Graduate in Engineering or Business Administration/ Management.
- SC/ST: by 5 years
- OBC (NCL): by 3 years
Physically Challenged Candidates:
- by 10 years for General
- by 13 years for OBC (NCL)
- by 15 years for SC/ST
How to Apply: Dear appliers follow the steps given below to apply:
- Individuals will have to visit the applicants will have to visit the official website of Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited (BHEL) is www.careers.bhel.in.
- On the home page, go to appropriate job link and read the complete notification.
- Download the application format and after filling it send it at the address mentioned below.
- Applicants may also apply online by submitting form through online.
Learn Process: Steps to Fill Application Form Online
Grab Today: More jobs in government sector
Reminder: Dear candidates to get details for BHEL Notification you must visit below link:Official Link
BHEL Updates & Preparation Material
Take a Look on Below Table.......