Indian Army Previous Year Question Papers Free
Dear willing and capable candidates as you know that at present the exams are being set up very challenging but still so manyapplicants are also qualifying them. To beat the tough competition available in upcoming examination participants should have Indian Army Previous Year Question Papers which are delivered here free to download with Answers. By doing study with the help of obtained study material job seekers can get the success easily.
Read Also – Some Reasons Behind Your Unemployment
Such skilled and passionate applicants who are ready to apply for Army posts exam or applied for jobs test they need to perform the following rounds. The below test will be held on tentative schedule by the Indian Army Government. At first there may be Written Examination and then trade test/ interview. Finally medical fitness test will be organized to recruit the capable applicants.
Indian Army Previous Year Question Papers
Check this out and do the dew in the test to become winner.
1. Which one of the following is not a quantitative credit control measure of a central
(a) Bank Rate Policy
(b) Open Market Operations
(c) Moral Suasion
(d) Cash Reserve Ratio
2. Which of the following is not associated with Parliament ?
3. Which is a permanent Institution ?
(b) Political Party
(c) Red Cross
3. Which one of the following is a hindrance to liberty and independence ?
4. A memo data type of access can hold… characters.?
5. How many types of database objects are there in MS Access?
6. Attributes can be defined for?
(b) Switch Board
7. Who acts as the chairman of the state Planning Board?
(b) Chief Minister
(c) Leader of the opposition
8. In which toolbar will you find auto sum short button?
(a) Formatting bar
(b) Standard bar
(c) Clipboard bar
(d) Formula bar
9. What does CPU stand for?
(a) Central processing unit
(b) Central process unit
(c) Central printing unit
(d) Central peripheral unit
10. If one-third part of a tank is filled with water, it contains 80 l water. How much water is
required for filling the half of the tank ?
(a) 20 L
(b) 120 L
(c) 80 L
(d) 100 L
Available Now: More Government Jobs
Reminder: For any new news about Indian Army Exams Study Martial stay tuned with ejobshub.
Indian Army Updates & Preparation Material
Take a Look on Below Table.......