Looking to present in Institute of Rural Management, Anand (IRMA) exam? If yes then applicants should read the advertisementat first and download IRMA Syllabus. Each and every capable candidate here you have reached at right place, where you can easily check and download Entrance Exam Paper Pattern with New Syllabus. By getting this information all participants can easily prepare well for this test. Please have a look on below portion for IRMA Syllabus.
Official details have been declared Institute of Rural Management entrance test that will be held on February. Willing aspirants need to give proper time for the preparation by doing effective practice to improve level of mental power of problem solving. To start study for this competitive exam candidate must have syllabus for IRMA. The syllabus will clear the required topics and sub-topics for “Issue of Social Concern”. Read this article for more details on the IRMA Syllabus PDF with Entrance Exam Paper Pattern. All the best to every applier for result!!
IRMA Exam Pattern: See this table-
Number of Questions
Issue of Social Concern
- The questions in the question paper will be divided into 04 sections.
- Apart from the Issue of Social Concern section, the other syllabus for the other sections will be similar to other exam patterns.
- Check out the syllabus or topics that the questions will be based on from below.
Syllabus for English Comprehension: In this section, there will be 2 Comprehension passages and each will be around 200-300 words. Check now-
- Fill in the blanks
- Synonyms & Antonyms
- Syntax and correct grammar
- Dictionary meanings of different words
- Mark the error
- Jumbled sentences
- Idiomatic Usage
Syllabus for Quantitative Ability: See all parts-
2.1 Data interpretation and Data Sufficiency:
- Bar graph
- Pie chart
- Line graph
- Averages and Percentages Based
2.2 Problem Solving:
- Simple Interest & Compound Interest
- Profit and Loss
- Work and time
- Ratio and Proportion
- Permutation and Combination
- Modern math
- Mixtures and Alligations
- 2D and 3 D Geometry
- Pipes and Cisterns
Syllabus for Analytical Reasoning: Read below points-
3.1 Topics under Logical Reasoning
- Multi-Dimensional Arrangement
- Strong and weak Arguments
- Family Tree
- Numerical grid
3.2 Topics under Verbal Reasoning
- Critical Reasoning
Read Details– Best Tips to Build Professionalism
Issues of Social Concern:
Syllabus for this psychometric test:
- Millennium development goals, human development, HDI and its achievements by India.
- Issues arising from the social and economic exclusion of large sections from the benefits of development such as poverty and inequality: poverty levels; poverty line; disparities in income, employment and literacy by rural-urban background, and gender and social groups like caste and religion.
- The Indian economy and issues relating to India’s national income and its composition; per capita income, etc.
- Right to information; Issues relating to good governance and accountability to the citizens including the maintenance of human rights, and of probity in public life.
- Agriculture in India, crop and livestock production systems.
- Health issues including the management of public health, health education, and ethical concerns regarding health-care.
- Five Year Plan- goal, Planning in India, targets and strategies.
- Rural poverty alleviation and development programmes– goals, features and major achievements: green revolution, operation flood, NREGA, ICDS, IAY, SSA, and NRHM.
- Environmental issues, ecological preservation, conservation of natural resources.
- Internal security, Naxalism, and related issues such as the preservation of communal harmony.
Read Details: Interview Preparation Tips
Reminder: To get actual details for IRMA exam and applying process go to the below link:
Take a Look on Below Table.......