Searching for teaching jobs reputed organization? If yes then Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) has released an advertisement ofemployment for fill up some vacancies for nil posts of TGT /PGT and other. To submit Online Application Form on or before dead line applicants must have all eligibilities.
Dear applicants if you have decided to apply for these posts then you must go to the official website of NVS and then follow the steps to deposit the form for offered posts. Dear applicants prepare well to pass interview only. Before apply you are advised to check skills then proceed further.
Highlights in association with NVS Recruitment and applying steps are declared below by the team members of ejobshub for the visitors of this portal to help them. All candidates should read about the applying method and then submit checked form on or before last date.
Other options of teaching job are available in the official website of this NVS that is www.nvshq.org. Now you can also bookmark this post to get other new public sector jobs using key Ctrl+D.
www.nvshq.org Recruitment Quick News
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti
TGT /PGT and other
Masters / Graduate Degree
www.nvshq.org Teaching Vacancy
Dear aspirants read entire details from this page before apply.
Post Name: Teaching
Remuneration to Employees:
- Applicants will get attractive amount of Rs. 15600 to Rs. 39100/p- with Grade Pay of Rs.7600/- for Assistant Commissioner/ Principal post
- Applicants will get attractive amount of Rs. 9300 to Rs. 34800 with Grade Pay of Rs.4600/- For PGTs / TGTs/ Misc/ Regional Language Teachers post.
Educational Record: Applicants need to have graduation/Post graduation degree from recognized university or institution.
Available Here: Graduate Jobs
Available Here: More Post Graduate Jobs
Age Limit: Relaxations in Age are applicable for reserved candidates as per government rules and regulation. Check more details-
- For Assistant Commissioner Post, maximum age should be 45 years
- For TGT post, maximum age should be 35 years
- For PGT posts, maximum age should be 40 years
Application Fee: Candidates have to deposit fees as per this detail-
- For Assistant Commissioner/ Principal post, candidates have to pay of Rs 1500/-
- For PGTs / TGTs/ Misc/ Regional Language Teachers post, candidates have to pay of Rs 1000/-
- For SC / ST / PH category candidates No need to pay fee.
Recruitment Process: The selection of aspirants for will be based on their performance in interview.
Read Also - Best Ways to Finish Exam On Time - Tips & Tricks
Read Details: Interview Preparation Tips
- Starting date of online application form is - September
- Last date to submit an application form is - October
- Exam will be held in the month of - November / December
How to apply: All skilled applicants may check this process before apply-
- Candidates will have to visit the official that is www.mecbsegov.in or www.nvshq.org
- On the login page, search for Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Recruitment notification
- Then click on Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Recruitment notification.Read notifications and proceed to apply
- Start filling the application form with all details
- Attach all required documents scanned copies and submit it latest by closing date.
- Candidates are required to safe the print out of online submitted application form.
Learn Process: Steps to Fill Application Form Online
Check Below: New Jobs for Teaching
Grab Today: More jobs in government sector
Reminder: Dear candidates to get details for NVS Notification you must visit these links:
Take a Look on Below Table.......