Searching for jobs in Punjab State? If yes then Punjab Subordinate Services Selection Board (PSSSC) has scattered a new notificationof jobs for fill up nil vacancies for the posts of Clerk, Clerk cum DEO, Steno Typist and Junior Scale Stenographer. Aspirants having graduate degree may submit Online Application Form on or before dead line.
If you want to join public sector for bright future then you must go to the official website of this Punjab SSSB and then follow the steps to deposit the form for offered posts. Dear applicants prepare well to pass written exam. Before apply you are advised to check skills then proceed further.
Remaining details regarding with PSSSC Recruitment are declared below by the team members of ejobshub for the visitors of this portal to help them. All candidates should read about the applying method and then submit checked form on or before last date.
Other options of government jobs in Punjab region can be obtained by visiting the official website of this PSSSC that is www.punjabsssb.gov.in. Now you can also bookmark this post to get other new public sector jobs using key Ctrl+D.
www.punjabsssb.gov.in Vacancy Quick News
Punjab Subordinate Services Selection Board (PSSSC)
Clerk, Typists and others
www.punjabsssb.gov.in Various Posts
Dear aspirants read entire details from this page before apply.
- Clerk cum DEO
- Steno Typist
- Junior Scale Stenographer
Pay Details: Appointed job seekers will get pay scale given below-
- For Clerk, Clerk-cum-Data Entry Operator, Steno Typist: Rs. 10,300-34,800 + Grade pay Rs.3200/-
- For Junior Scale Stenographer: Rs. 10,300- 34,800/- + Grade pay Rs.3600/-
Educational Record: Applicants need to have Graduation from any recognized university or Institute. Applying candidates should have passed 10th class with Punjabi subject.
Available Here: Graduate Jobs
Age Limit: Age of applying candidates should not be below than 18 years and upper age should not exceed 37 years. Relaxation in upper age will be given to the deserving candidates as per the rules of Government of India.
Recruitment Process: The selection of aspirants for will be based on their performance in written examination held at different centers.
Read Details: Interview Preparation Tips
- Last date for submission of online applications - Check from official advt.
How to apply: All skilled applicants may check this process before apply-
- Candidates will have to visit the official website of Punjab Subordinate Services Selection Board that is www.punjabsssb.gov.in
- On the homepage select the “Advertisements” tab from the top menu bar.
- A new window will appear in front of you showing various links. Aspirants have to go on “Detailed Notice of Advt.” link.
- Read notifications and proceed to apply
- Go to “Online application” to start filling the online application form with all details
- Upload all required documents scanned copies and submit it latest by closing date.
- After that candidate should take a printout of submitted form for future use.
Learn Process: Steps to Fill Application Form Online
Grab Today: More jobs in government sector
Find Now: Latest Jobs in Punjab
Reminder: Dear candidates to get details for PSSSC Notification you must visit these links:
Take a Look on Below Table.......