UP Vidhan Sabha Chunav 2017
Dear residents of Uttar Pradesh, we all know that Samajwati Sarkar in continuing from 2012 up to 2017. By observing thework of this government done by Chief Minister Mr. Akhilesh Yadav public will vote again to him or others. On this web page details are available for UP Vidhan Sabha Chunav 2017 Dates & Schedule District Wise in PDF file format. In the entire state state of Uttar Pradesh Elections has been planned to be held in the middle of 2017, by which time the term of the ruling party gets over.
As soon as the election fever or craziness grows up with every passing moment, candidates are being desirable to know that who will come to power and who they can vote. You will come to know all the highlights in association with UP Vidhan Sabha Chunav 2017. According to the expectation going up, take a look at what to expect in the upcoming elections. The elections in UP are on the head by which the term of the ruling party gets over. Politics in UP has never been a one horse race because BSP, BJP, Congress and others are also tough competitors.
The Samajwadi Party (SP) was declared one sided winner among all fighters with a majority of 224 seats out of the total 403 seats. Election strategist Prashant Kishor organized meetings with Congress leaders and workers of six divisions of the state between May 22 and 24 here to discuss the plan for the upcoming Assembly elections in 2017. Let’s see which side of the election will be brighter after voting.
UP Vidhan Sabha Chunav Little Details
- State – Uttar Pradesh(UP)
- Election Type – Assembly Elections (Vidhan Sabha Chunav)
- Contesting Parties – Samajwadi Party (SP), Bahujan Samajwadi Party(BSP), Bhartiya Janta Party(BJP), Congress
- Total Vidhan Sabha Seats – 403
- Official Notification Status – *To Be Released Soon*
- UP Vidhan Sabha Chunav 2017 – Schedule/Dates
- Date of Release of Notification – *Updating Soon*
- Date of Elections – *Updating Soon*
- Date of Result Declaration – *Updating Soon*
UP Elections 2017 – Latest News: There are 04 main parties are willing to take part in upcoming elections in UP that is Samajwadi Party (SP), Bahujan Samajwadi Party (BSP), Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP), and the Congress. The Communist Party of India and Rashtriya Lok Dal are also major parties here in this state. While the majority of this state has been ruled by INC ever since independence, the effect of INC has waned since 2007 and the regional parties have come out stronger and better.
Up Vidhan Sabha Chunav Dates, District Wise Schedules
UP Vidhan Sabha chunav is near now and is scheduled to be held in the mid of 2017. The ruling government samajwadi party is nearing the end of its full term of five years after winning the elections of 2012 in Uttar Pradesh. Samajwadi party won with the majority of 224 seats in the election, BJP and congress got 47 and 28 seats respectively and the BSP was confined to 80 seats. After the appointment of the SP as the ruling government the BSP succumbed to the opposition for the last five years.
How to download Up Vidhan Sabha Chunav Dates & Schedule District Wise:
- For the next assembly elections ruling samajwadi party and other opposition parties has previously started working on their strategies for the election.
- Samajwadi party is going to face a very hard conclusion from the other parties this time.
- Congress party will be trying to make a come-back with greater part in these elections and change its existing fate.
- All the dates of the elections will be make known when every party will nominate their candidates.
- Latest dates and updates of election can be checked from newspaper, TV channels, through internet etc.
Note: Dear visitors of this post to read more such news keep connecting with ejobshub.
Take a Look on Below Table.......