AFCAT Preparation Books
Indian Air Force is going to commence AFCAT Examination for the selection of candidates in the branches such as FlyingBranch (Fighters, Transports and Helicopters), Technical Branch (Aeronautical Engineering course (Mechanical and Electronics) and Ground Duty Branches (Administration, Accounts, Logistics and Education). To qualify successfully in all parts of test applicants must have AFCAT Preparation Books PDF for Ground, Technical Duty Branch. These books can be downloaded easily through online or available in market. So guys don’t waste valuable time and focus only on the preparation of this competitive test. All the best!!
AFCAT (Air Force Common Admission Test) Exam Guide
By RPH Editorial Board
Book Price: Rs.190
AFCAT Air Force Common Admission Test for Flying & Technical Branch (Paperback)
Author- Arihant Experts
AFCAT Air Force Common Admission Test Exam for Flying and Technical Branch Guide (Paperback)
Author- RPH Editorial Board
Publisher- Ramesh Publishing House
How To Prepare For AFCAT: Air Force Common Admission Test Complete Book (Paperback)
Publisher- Priynka Prakashan
Author- Chandresh Agrawal
AFCAT For Flying & Technical Branch Guide
by Guptas R
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House-delhi
Indian Air Force: Airman Selection Test Group 'Y' Trades
by Samanya Gyan Darpan
Publisher: Upkar (2007)
Air Force (Tech) 25 Practice Papers
by Sanjay Kumar
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House
AFCAT Syllabus: Check this out-
- General Awareness syllabus includes subjects like Current Affairs, Defence, History, Geography, Civics, Sports, Basic Science, Environment, Politics, Art, and Culture.
- Verbal ability in English will examine knowledge of English with respect to Comprehension, Synonyms, Antonyms, Error Detection, Vocabulary Evaluation, and Sentence Completion.
- Numerical Ability paper will cover Decimal, Fraction, Simplification, Average, Profit & Loss, Simple Interest, Ratio, and Proportion.
- Reasoning and Military Aptitude tests verbal skills along with spatial ability.
Exam Pattern: The AFCAT paper will consist of four sections:
- General Awareness
- Verbal Ability
- Numerical Ability
- Reasoning & Military Aptitude Test
- There will be Multiply Choice Based Questions of 3 marks each.
- The candidates will be penalized in the form of deduction of 1 marks for every wrong answers attempted by them.
- The duration of AFCAT 2017 Exam will be 2 Hours.
Available Now: More Government Jobs
Reminder: Dear Applicants for more information go to the following link:
AFCAT Updates & Preparation Material
Take a Look on Below Table.......