BARC Eligibility Criteria
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre has confirmed operate job connected recruitment exam are very close for appliers. Beforeapply for Engineers, OCES, GATE, Scientific Officer posts, appliers should check BARC Eligibility Criteria at first to proceed for appearing in exam. BARC is the organization which generally hires technical skills possessing fresher’s/ experience applicants written exam or direct recruitment process. Dear appliers it is necessary to fill the form after Check Exams Eligibility. Other content is also available on this web page for the assistance of appliers.
Hey friends after being satisfy from your talent as per the requirement then you are fully eligible for upcoming job exam in this department. A now time is in your side then go further to prepare for latest selection procedure through with entry is possible in BARC. In the following portion of this page complete details are published by which participants can apply through proper mediums on or before the closing date. Best of luck to all participants for Engineers, OCES, GATE, Scientific Officer posts chances of job!
BARC Updates & Preparation Material
Read Also - Best Ways to Finish Exam On Time - Tips & Tricks
Qualifying Degrees and Other Academic Requirements for OCES/DGFS-2016: Check carefully.
I. For Engineering Disciplines (codes ME, CH, MT, EE, EC, CS, IN, CE & NE as per Table-1):
- B.E. / B.Tech. / B.Sc. (Engineering) / 5-year Integrated M.Tech. with a minimum of 60%* aggregate marks in one of the engineering disciplines mentioned in Table-1.
- It is to be noted that there is no Training discipline called 'Nuclear Engineering' and applicants with a degree in 'Nuclear Engineering' will be allotted RSE at the the BARC Training School, Mumbai or ME or CH at the BARC Training Schools at Mumbai, Kalpakkam or NFC-Hyderabad, as their Training Scheme.
- Applicants opting to be considered on the basis of a GATE Score must have a valid GATE-2015 or GATE-2016 Score in the same engineering discipline as the qualifying degree discipline.
- Those having qualifying degree in branches like Aerospace, Automobile, Industrial Production, Reliability, Ceramics, Architecture, Geology, Mining, Bio-Medical Electronics/ Instruments, Communication, Information Technology, Master of Computer Applications, Dyes & Dye Intermediates, Electrochemical, Energy Systems, Oils & Fats, Paints & Varnishes, Petrochemicals, Plastics, Paper, Sugar Technology, Textiles, Mechatronics, etc. are not eligible.
II. For Radiological Safety Engineering (code RSE): B.E. / B.Tech. in Nuclear Engineering / Nuclear Technology / Nuclear Science & Technology with minimum of 60%* aggregate marks.
Search More: B.E/ B.Tech Jobs
Admission to DGFS:
- Candidates having a qualifying degree in the Engineering disciplines (ME, CH, MT, EE, EC, CS, IN & CE ) and who meet the corresponding eligibility criteria listed above are eligible to apply for DGFS provided they secure admission for M.Tech./ M.Chem.Engg. starting in the academic year 2016 in select Institutes and in specializations listed in Table-3.
- Confirmation of M.Tech./M.Chem.Engg. admission should be communicated by July 4, 2016.
- Securing admission in one of the valid M. Tech. specializations at one of the DGFS Institutes along with Selection for OCES, does not guarantee the award of a DGFS Fellowship as DGFS is offered as per the needs of DAE's programs and only to the most meritorious candidates as per Selection Interview performance.
Age Limit (Age as on August 1, 2016):
- General Category - 26 years,
- OBC-29 years,
- SC/ST–31 years,
- Dependents of those who died in the riots of 1984 (Dep1984) -31 years,
- Persons domiciled in Kashmir Division of Jammu & Kashmir State from 01/01/1980 to 31/12/1989 (Dom Kashmir) –31 years,
- Physically Challenged persons of all categories are eligible for age relaxation of 10 years.
Nationality: Applicant must be a citizen of India.
Experience Appliers: Applicants working in Central / State Government Units / PSUs / Aided Institutes should produce a No Objection Certificate (NOC) from their organization at the time of Selection Interview, failing which they may not be interviewed.
Application Fee: A non-refundable Application Fee is chargeable from the male applicants belonging to General and OBC categories. Women candidates, candidates belonging to SC/ST, Dependents of Defence Personnel Killed in Action (DODPKIA) and Physically Challenged candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee. All candidates who have paid Application Fee at a branch of State Bank of India must produce original challan at the time of Selection Interview.
Note: Candidates awaiting final results and/or due to appear for GATE-2016, may also apply. If selected, candidates who are eligible in all other respects but are awaiting final results will be allowed to commence course work. However, retention of these candidates in the OCES or DGFS programs is subject to the mark-sheet of their final result, which meets the eligibility requirements of the OCES/ DGFS program, being submitted by Nov 30, 2016 in case of OCES TSOs and as per the requirement of the concerned DGFS Institutes in the case of DGFS Fellows.
Search More: Engineering Jobs
How to Apply: Dear appliers follow the steps given below to apply:
- Individuals will have to visit the applicants will have to visit the official website of Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) is www.barc.gov.in
- On the home page, go to career opportunities link
- Go to proper link and read the complete notification.
- Download the application format and after filling it send it at the address mentioned below.
- Applicants may also apply online by submitting form through online.
Learn Process: Steps to Fill Application Form Online
Grab Today: More jobs in government sector
Reminder: Dear candidates to get details for BARC Notification you must visit below link:
Take a Look on Below Table.......