FCI Exam Pattern
Dear willing job grabbers have you applied for the Food Corporation Of India Management Trainee, Assistant and other recruitmenttest and looking for Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern, then you have reached at right location for this content. These highlights are necessary for the applicants to get a good score in the written exam as it is the main step in the selection procedure. All and eligible and qualified Candidates in this Written exam conducted by the board are only eligible for the Personal Interview. Authorized person of FCI will soon announce the Exam Date at its recruitment Notification. Check the Exam Important dates from below then proceed to prepare for job test.
MT Exam Pattern:
- MT test will be commenced into sub category 1 2 3 4.
- The 1st three papers are objective questions and the conducted for 120 marks.
- The last section is descriptive and conducted for 90 marks.
Management Trainee Exam Syllabus:
FCI Syllabus: Paper 1: Paper is general Aptitude consisting of:
- Reasoning, Data Analysis
- Computer Awareness
- General Awareness, Management
- Current Affairs (General / Depot / Movement / Accounts / Technical / Civil Engineering / Mechanical Engineering /Electrical Engineering).
FCI exam syllabus paper 2:
- Multiple Choice Questions on General Accounting and Finance (OR) Agriculture
- Food Science and Technology
- Agricultural Engineering & Bio Technology
FCI MT syllabus 2015 for paper 3: General Hindi, General English, General Awareness, General intelligence, Computer Awareness, Management and Current Affairs for candidates applying for the Post Code I Manager (Hindi).
FCI MT Syllabus for Paper 4:
- Translation – 2 Passages, one each from Hindi to English and vice-versa.
- 2 Essays each in Hindi & English.
- Letter Writing in Hindi & English.
- Precise Writing, one each in Hindi & English.
FCI Exam Pattern:
- It is an Objective based written Exam Conducted in offline mode.
- The Exam Question Paper will be set in English & Hindi Languages.
2 Hours 40 Min
Food Corporation of India Syllabus: The Syllabus covered topics were as follows
- General Knowledge.
- Basic Mathematics.
General Knowledge Syllabus:
- History – India.
- Indian Constitution.
- General Science.
- Indian Geography.
- Science & Technology.
- Indian Economy.
- Books & Authors.
- Indian Culture & Heritage.
- Indian Polity.
- Countries, Capitals & Currencies.
- Current Affairs – National & International etc.
- Number Systems.
- Problems on Trains.
- Decimals and Fractions.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Profit and Loss.
- Ratio and Time.
- The relationship between Numbers.
- Problems on Ages.
- Time and Work.
- Time and Distance.
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
- Use of Tables and Graphs.
- Fundamental arithmetical operations etc.
Search Now: More jobs in government sector
Message: Dear applicants you can also make this web page as Bookmark to visit it directly. Use key Ctrl+D for this.
Reminder: Dear job grabbers, if you think that there is more information required to apply then must watch details from following link:
FCI Updates & Preparation Material
Take a Look on Below Table.......