Looking for police jobs in Goa? If yes then Goa Police Recruitment Board has delivered a notice of employment to fill 261 vacanciesfor the posts of Constable Driver, Peon, Mess Servant, Tailor, Police Constable (Armed Police), Barber and Dhobi. Closely filled application form is invited form brave applicants on or final date.
Applicants can easily pass in selection process if prepare well to be the part of this public sector. Candidates will get good scale of pay after joining. Before apply match all eligibilities related to post for which you are going to apply. Capable applicants should fill the application by visiting the official website of the organization.
Required details for Goa Police Recruitment are brought up below on this web page for the visitors of this web portal. Now read details and then apply today to grab this opportunity. Appliers may apply by 20th October 2016. All the best to all applicants for this golden chance of career opportunity!!
Opportunities offered by Goa Police are here after visit the official website of this organization which is goapolice.gov.in. For more news updates of jobs from ejobshub make bookmark this page and visit any time.
Name of organization
Written test, Physical, Driving Test and interview
Last date to apply
20th October 2016
goapolice.gov.in Bharti Application Form
Dear candidates don’t miss any word and read the content given below for career.
- Constable Driver : 31 Post
- Peon : 01 Post
- Mess Servant : 03 post
- Tailor : 01 Post
- Police Constable (Armed Police) : 221 Post
- Barber : 03 Post
- Dhobi : 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria: Read below mentioned content in association with released post.
Pay Scale: Check-
- For Post No. 01, 04, 05 06 & 07: Candidates will be paid of Rs. 5,200/- to 20,200/- with the Grade Pay of Rs 1,900/- for Goa police Constable Vacancy 2016.
- For 02, 03 Post: Applicants will be paid of Rs. 4,400/- to 7,440/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 1,300/-.
Academic Qualification: Candidates should have completed 8th / 10th /12th pass or ITI from recognized Board.
Search More: 10th/ 12th Jobs
Search More: ITI Diploma Jobs
Age Limitation: Age of the applicants should be between 18 to 45 years as on the last date of apply. Appliers that belong to category of Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes and Backward Classes are entitled to receive 5 years relaxation and Ex-Serviceman will be granted relaxation in the upper age limit by 3 years.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay through bank challan / online payment. Check this out-
- 200/- for General / OBC Category
- 100/- for SC/ ST/ PWD Category.
Selection Process: The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in Written Test / Practical Test, Driving Test and document Verification.
Read Also – Best Ways to Finish Exam On Time
Read Also: पुलिस Exams Preparation Tips & Tricks
- Last Date to send Application Form: 20th October 2016
How to Apply: Most fit Appliers can read the steps given below to apply:
- Best fit aspirants will have to visit the official website of Goa Police that is www.goapolice.gov.in
- On the home page enter on link for above posts
- Read the advertisement and instructions provided in it with care.
- Candidates required entering asked details in correct manner.
- Attach copies of your documents/testimonials along with application form.
- Finally check the form and send to following location.
The Superintendent of Police,
Police Headquarters, Panaji –Goa”
Find Now: Jobs in Goa
Find Now: Police Jobs for Indian candidates
Note: Dear aspirants, you are advised to Read more details before apply for Goa Police Jobs through-
Take a Look on Below Table.......