Looking to bear national level competitive test named as IRMA? If yes then dear applicants should have IRMA Syllabus.Applicants who are willing to appear in Institute of Rural Management Anand test for the admission in Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Management (PRM) and Fellow Programme in Rural Management must do preparation continuously. For better performance in Entrance Exam participants will have to download Pdf files of Topics Wise Entrance Exam Paper Pattern Format. Since exam is high voltage related therefore preparation should also be in the same ratio.
Such motivated and minded students who are thinking positively they need to prepare for all parts of syllabus to get sure success in test. IRMA Examination is s conducted in entire country for selection of eligible appliers. To get accurate PDF file of syllabus you need to go through the official website of Institute of Rural Management Anand. Pass out applicants can get admission in the stream present in colleges / institutes connected with council.
Read Also: How to Make Study Easy
Syllabus for English Comprehension
- Fill in the blanks
- Synonyms & Antonyms
- Syntax and correct grammar
- Dictionary meanings of different words
- Mark the error
- Jumbled sentences
- Idiomatic Usage
Read Also: Ways to Make Studying Less Stressful
Syllabus for Quantitative Ability:
2.1 Data interpretation and Data Sufficiency
- Bar graph
- Pie chart
- Line graph
- Averages and Percentages Based
2.2 Problem Solving
- Simple Interest & Compound Interest
- Profit and Loss
- Work and time
- Ratio and Proportion
- Permutation and Combination
- Modern math
- Mixtures and Allegations
- 2D and 3 D Geometry
- Pipes and Cisterns
3. Syllabus for Analytical Reasoning:
3.1 Topics under Logical Reasoning
- Multi-Dimensional Arrangement
- Strong and weak Arguments
- Family Tree
- Numerical grid
3.2 Topics under Verbal Reasoning
- Critical Reasoning
4. Issues of Social Concern:
- Millennium development goals, human development, HDI and its achievements by India.
- Issues arising from the social and economic exclusion of large sections from the benefits of development such as poverty and inequality: poverty levels; poverty line; disparities in income, employment and literacy by rural-urban background, and gender and social groups like caste and religion.
- The Indian economy and issues relating to India’s national income and its composition; per capita income, etc.
- Right to information; Issues relating to good governance and accountability to the citizens including the maintenance of human rights, and of probity in public life.
- Agriculture in India, crop and livestock production systems.
- Health issues including the management of public health, health education, and ethical concerns regarding health-care.
- Five Year Plan- goals, planning in India, targets and strategies.
- Rural poverty alleviation and development programmes– goals, features and major achievements: green revolution, operation flood, NREGA, ICDS, IAY, SSA, and NRHM.
- Environmental issues, ecological preservation, conservation of natural resources.
- Internal security, Naxalism, and related issues such as the preservation of communal harmony.
Note: Dear candidates to get more information regarding IRMA Syllabus you must visit-
Take a Look on Below Table.......