NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad has issued a notice to invite application for NALSAR NMET from such candidateswho posses desire to take for admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) program offered at Centre for Management Studies (CMS) for the academic session 2017-19. Applicants must read this latest notification which is available now for current news. Passionate candidates are advised to take part in selection for course offered.
Hey young friends if you are completely eligible to study in NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad then try hard to catch a seat from available numbers. All the educated and motivated students are suggested to send filled form to the described location below. To get admission intelligent applicants must be aware about selection process in with academic marks will be counted for counselling.
Read Also: Tips to Create your own Study Time Table
Information going in fovour of www.nalsar.ac.in Admission are shown below for all the aspirants of this page to help them before apply through official site. Last date to submit application form is decided 31st January 2017 and N-MET will be held on Monday, February 20, 2017. Keep visiting our web portal to get latest updates related admission and exams’ dates.
www.nalsar.ac.in Admission Entire Details
All details to take admission are provided here for applicants.
Eligibility Criteria: Check all the headings provided below:
Educational Qualification: Candidates must read these points-
- Candidates should possess graduates degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized institute/university with valid CAT/ XAT/ CMAT/ GMAT/ GRE scores can apply.
- Candidates appearing in the qualifying exam are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates without above mentioned test scores or who have not registered for above mentioned tests are eligible to apply for NALSAR Management Entrance Test (N-MET 2017).
Registration Fee: Applicants need to pay fees through Demand Draft of Rs. 1,100/- (Rs. 800/- for S.C./S.T./PWD) drawn in favour of ‘Registrar, NALSAR M.B.A. A/c’ payable at Hyderabad.
Selection Method: Selection will be based on NALSAR Management Entrance Test
Paper Pattern for N-MET: N-MET 2017 is similar to CAT and consists of 50 questions each from Verbal Ability & Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation & Quantitative Ability.
Last date for receipt of filled-in application forms
Tuesday, January 31, 2017.
Date of N-MET
Monday, February 20, 2017.
Declaration of result /merit list
Monday, February 20, 2017.
How to Apply: Check the steps written below to apply:
- Candidates will have to visit the official website of NALSAR University of Law that is www.nalsar.ac.in.
- On the homepage, Select tab ‘Admission’ and a further list will available.
- Read entire details
- Fill application form as per given format.
- Attach the Demand Draft of Rs. 1,100/- (Rs. 800/- for S.C./S.T./PWD) drawn in favour of ‘Registrar, NALSAR M.B.A. A/c’ payable at Hyderabad.
- Send the duly filled-in Application Form mentioning ‘MBA Application Form 2017-19’ on the top of the envelope along with the relevant documents to the address given below:
NALSAR University of Law,
Justice City, Shameerpet,
Hyderabad – 500 101 Telangana”
Read Also: Ways to Make Studying Less Stressful
Message: Hey students if you have any query or suggestion about NALSAR Admission, then don’t hesitate and comment us through box given below. For more updates of this page keep in touch with us through ejobshub.
Reminder: Dear candidates if you want to get more details before apply for any course in this institute then you must go through the-
Take a Look on Below Table.......