NDA Eligibility Criteria
Union Public Service Commission has all right reserves to commence NDA exam. NDA Eligibility Criteria is necessary to readby appliers for admission in National Defense Academy (NDA). Qualified participants who want to appear Entrance Exam need to good marks for a job in the government sector like as Army, Navy and, Air force through National Defense Academy. Eligible candidates who will satisfy NDA Eligibility Criteria can appear for NDA exam. This is government organization & all candidates want to join National Defense Academy to get good job. Best of luck in advance to all the job grabbers for the defense sector jobs!!
To qualify NDA exam or apply for this competitive exam dynamic and passionate appliers are advised to know about NDA Eligibility Criteria totally. Full highlights of National Defense Academy (NDA) Examination Eligibility Criteria for For Male, Female Candidates are available on this web page. All candidates can join National Defense Academy after beat test. Qualifiers of 12th class must read complete details of eligibility condition of the NDA through this webpage. After reading complete article of this web page candidates should apply soon. Further information’s of the NDA Eligibility Criteria are published below on this web page by the portal called as ejobshub.
Eligibility Criteria for NDA:
Nationality: all appliers who have the nationality of the following countries are capable to apply:-
- Tibetan citizens who came to India after before 1st January, 1962
- Citizens came from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African countries such as Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi Zaire and Ethiopia or Vietnam but who have the citizenship of India and they should be permanently settled in India.
- Dewar appliers who belong to (b), (c), (d), and (e) categories need to show an eligibility certificate issued by Indian government. Without that they will not be consider eligible for NDA.
Educational Record: Check this out-
- Dear appliers who are going to apply for Army wing of National Defence Academy should have passed 12th class or its equivalent in any subject from any recognized university or board.
- Job seekers who want to apply for Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and cadet entry scheme they must have qualified 12th class or its equivalent with mathematics and physics from board.
- Dear appliers who are pursuing in 12th class at present time they may also capable to fill the NDA application form.
More Options: Other 10th/ 2th pass jobs
Other Things: All candidates are going to apply for National Defence Academy (NDA) they must have unmarried male appliers. National Defense of Academy (NDA) has already set the physical standards for appliers who want to choose. There would be physical test also if candidates meet standards, candidates will be taken for additional processes and who could not pass this test they need to back home.
Age Limit: Age of applying applicants should not be less than 16 years & not more than 20 years Dear aspirants age may be relaxed as per the rules of government for all reserved category applicants.
Read Also - Best Ways to Finish Exam On Time - Tips & Tricks
How to Apply: Dear applicants if you have known that now all the required eligibilities you possess then at first go to the official website of UPSC. Go to the option ‘Recruitment’. Read notification of highlights of posts in PDF file and download application format. Send filled form to said address or submit online.
Find More: Defence Sector Jobs in India
Note: For other information about NDA Exam keep tuned with ejobshub.
NDA Updates & Preparation Material
Take a Look on Below Table.......