UP B.ED Eligibility Criteria
On this web page UP B.ED Eligibility Criteria 2017 PDF By Qualification, Age Wise. All passionate and the eligible appliers will beselected on the basis of their performance in entrance examination followed by counselling. The admission will be done only on state level merit. All the private and govt. colleges will consider the Bed scores for admission in B.Ed course. Lucknow University is going to organize B.ED Entrance exam for admission in various affiliated colleges, Universities and institutes in state of UP. This exam is important or essential for those who want to see themselves as future teacher.
This highly competitive examination is divided into two different section papers. This is a State Level Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) conducting by Lucknow University on the behalf of state government of Uttar Pradesh. This exam is for everyone who has completed their graduation and post-graduation in any stream and has minimum Uttar Pradesh B.Ed. Eligible Criteria for this exam. Admission is based on the merit list of this exam into 2 year teaching training course. Candidates can apply for this exam by online registration on its official website. Before applying form candidates must be check UP B.ED Eligibility Criteria.
- The candidates must have completed Bachelor’s degree in Science, Commerce & Arts OR post-graduation scoring minimum 50% in any discipline from a recognized university ORE, B.Tech scoring 55% OR equivalent qualification from a recognized university by Central Govt.
- Those candidates who have Integrated Dual Degree (IDD) certificate must ensure that they have passed the examination on or before the eligibility date scoring minimum 50% for General & OBC category.
Search Now - Graduate Jobs
Age Wise: Relaxation in age will be given to reserved category appliers in upper age per rules.
How to apply:
- The candidates who are interested apply from the official website upbed.nic.in.
- Now go for the link of online registration.
- Here you have to enter all the required details.
- Now you need to pay the application fee to complete the application procedure.
- Once done with all the formalities of application form then enter on submit button.
- On successful submission you will get a registration number and password. You can note it down for further reference.
- The candidates have to take a hard copy of the application form and send it to below location:
State Level Joint B.Ed Entrance Examination,
Zoology Department, Lucknow University,
Search Now: More jobs in Uttar Pradesh
Search Now: Government Jobs
Remember: To read latest updates from the B.ED exam before apply visit the link:
UP B.ED Updates & Preparation Material
Take a Look on Below Table.......