UP NTT Teachers Application Form
Looking for apply Nursery Teacher Training? If yes then Uttar Pradesh government has disclosed a new notification to invite onlineApplication Form for UP NTT Teachers. To appoint as teacher in schools job seekers will have to show Eligibility in documents attached in form for this chance. Now read this post till word then apply successfully.
Dear capable participants if you have teaching passion with required education then you are eligible to apply for this chance. Hey friends if you want to get teaching job in the state of State under government then you need to apply for UP NTT Teachers at first and then wait for merit list. After confirm you name in cut off merit job grabbers will be able to get the training in scheduled institutes of colleges. Motivated applicants should get full details then apply.
Process to apply with necessary Highlights in association with UP NTT Teachers Notification is shown below for candidates. Participants are advised to read all the content from this page before apply by submitting form on or before 17th October 2016. All the best to all desirable applicants of UP State! Now go till last word then visit link.
upbasiceduparishad.gov.in Notification, Dates Details
Dear aspirants read entire details from this page before apply.
Academic Qualification: Applicants must have Graduation from UGC recognized College/ University with Minimum 50% marks and OBC/ SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex. Serviceman candidates are given 45% as a Minimum Marks.
Available Here: Graduate Jobs
- Limit of Age: Age relaxation will be applicable for OBC/ SC/ ST candidates are 5 years & for Disable candidates relaxation will be of 15 years.
- Candidate’s age should be 18 Years to 35 years
- For CT (Nursery) & NTT Training & 18 Years
Application Fee: Application fee will be submitted in form of Challan in any branch of State Bank of India. Candidates have to retain a copy of e-challan with them. Check this out-
- General/ OBC candidates have to pay an amount of Rs. 400/–
- SC/ ST candidates have to pay an amount of Rs. 200/-
- PWD candidates are exempted from Application Fee
Selection Process: Selection will be strictly based on the merit of candidates. Merit will be based on Marks of candidates in High School, Intermediate & Graduation.
Last date for Online Registration
17th October 2016
Date for Submit Fee in Banks through Selected Medium
19th October 2016
Online Application Form Completion Date
19th October 2016
How to apply: Best fit applicants may apply easily as per this process:
- All eligible applicants need to visit the official website that is upbasiceduparishad.gov.in
- On home page, go to link as “UP NTT Teachers Application Form 2016 – 17”
- Read the instructions carefully and proceed to apply
- Fill the application in correct manner and upload your scanned passport size photograph and signature.
- After filling form in correct manner submit it within given time.
- At last, take printout of online deposit form and keep it safe.
Learn Process: Steps to Fill Application Form Online
Reminder: Dear candidates to get details for UP NTT you must visit below links:
Take a Look on Below Table.......