AIIMS Entrance Exam Syllabus
Looking to beat MBBS test of AIIMS? If yes then suitable applicants should have AIIMS Entrance Exam Syllabus. Applicantswho are willing to appear in All India Institute of Medical Science, New Delhi MBBS test for the admission in Post Graduate medical must do preparation continuously. For better performance in Entrance Exam participants will have to download PDF files of Entrance Exam Paper Pattern Format. Since exam is high voltage related therefore preparation should also be in the same ratio.
All medical line passion having students should prepare all parts of syllabus to get sure success in test. AIIMS MBBS Entrance Examination is s conducted in entire country for selection of eligible appliers. To get accurate PDF file of syllabus you need to go through the official website of All India Institute of Medical Science. Pass out applicants can get admission in the stream present in colleges / institutes connected with council.
Read Also: Tips to Create your own Study Time Table
AIIMS MBBS Exam Pattern
- Question paper will be provided in either English or Hindi as per candidate’s preference.
- Each correct answer will get 1 mark
- 1/3 of the marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
- It is a Computer based exam which consists of 200 multiple choice objective type questions.
- Duration of exam is 3 hours and 30 minutes.
Read Also: Ways to Make Studying Less Stressful
No of Questions
Biology (Zoology & Botany)
MBBS Physics Syllabus:
- Circular Motion
- Wave Motion: Optics
- Kinetic Theory of Gases
- Physics of the Atom: Thermodynamics: Work and heat, first law of Thermodynamics.
- Electro-Magnetic Induction
- Nuclear Physics
- Electronic Devices
MBBS Chemistry Syllabus:
Section A: General & Inorganic Chemistry
- Structure of Atom
- Molecule and Chemical Bond
- Periodic Properties of Elements
Section B: Organic Chemistry
- Chemistry of Elements and Compounds
- Section C: Physical Chemistry-
- State of Matter
- Chemical Equilibrium
MBBS Zoology Syllabus:
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Reproductive System
- Developmental Biology
- Diversity of Animal Life
- Genetics and Evolution (Fundamentals only): (symbiosis)
MBBS Botany Syllabus:
- Anatomy and Physiology of Plants: Meristems-Plant growth and development.
- Internal and external regulators of growth and development in plants
- Internal structure of stem and secondary growth
- Xylem and Phloem-their cell elements and functions
- Internal structure of dicot and monocot leaves photosynthesis.
- History, Importance, Factors and mechanism
- Transpiration and respiration
- Internal structure of dicot and monocot roots
- Absorption and cell water relations, transport of water and minerals.
- Tropic and turgor movements
- Botany and Human Welfare
Note: Dear candidates to get more information regarding AIIMS Syllabus you must visit-
Take a Look on Below Table.......